Forums

Topic: Ghost of Tsushima OT II

Posts 101 to 109 of 109

Nexozi

This game is the best of this generation in my opinion. I absolutely love it. Saturday night and few pints. I'm going to save the game+ for when I get the PS5.

Nexozi

WanderingBullet

Does anyone know if the Daily Challenges are the same for everyone?

Got the "Kill (100) enemies with ranged attacks" yesterday and today. Pretty tedious challenge.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Mega-Gazz

So, I just started playing this game this week, and I’d like to take a moment to appreciate just how amazing every single side-quest is, and how well thought out all the content is. I know people praise TW3 for side quests, but to me these are just as well written with much less of the tedium. They’re interesting but still keep the flow of the game going.

Mega-Gazz

JohnnyShoulder

@Mega-Gazz They were good, but an over reliance on tracking missions generally in the game for me. Still an absolutely wonderful game, but that slight was stopping it being a 10/10 for me.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Mega-Gazz

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

@Mega-Gazz They were good, but an over reliance on tracking missions generally in the game for me. Still an absolutely wonderful game, but that slight was stopping it being a 10/10 for me.

That said, the tracking missions! The tracks don’t glow you actually have to look for footprints!

Mega-Gazz

TheIdleCritic

@Mega-Gazz The thing I found weird about the prints in the tracking missions... they're always just on paths lol. So you don't even have to keep an eye out for prints. Just follow the path.

JohnnyShoulder

@Mega-Gazz I thought they did, when you used the touchpad for the guiding wind? I could be wrong though as I've not played the game in months.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Mega-Gazz

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

@Mega-Gazz I thought they did, when you used the touchpad for the guiding wind? I could be wrong though as I've not played the game in months.

I suppose the wind could count, but it isn’t glowing tracks on the ground still

Mega-Gazz

RPE83

Hello!

Is anyone still playing Legends? I love the game but have reached the limit of what I can do in Gold on quickplay and would like to try Nightmare, the Weekly Challenges and Raids.

I like to play in the way that I want to beat the challenge and play strategically and coordinated, but have fun doing so.

Thanks,

RPE83

RPE83

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.