Forums

Topic: General PlayStation 4 Thread

Posts 641 to 660 of 1,795

FullbringIchigo

@Tasuki i wonder if the new movie will reference any of the events of the game?, maybe an easter egg in the background in the fire house

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON well the original draft of the 3rd movie had them going to hell and they kind of do that in the game so i think it was based on the what was going to be the 3rd movie

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

@ellsworth004 do you mean Ghostbusters

i would say Action-Adventure with a little 3rd person shooter thrown in

Octane

2020 is looking great as well for PS4.

Octane

JohnnyShoulder

@Octane Put Knack 3 on that list, and 2017 better watch out.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

redd214

@Octane geez what a cluster. They really should just take the L on Anthem, there's seemingly no chance of recovery for this one. Still hope we get a ME trilogy remaster before Bioware is shut down

redd214

Octane

@redd214 It's a shame, because (despite what many may think) I do think there is a place for live service games. It's just that way too often they are released in a broken state with a ''we'll fix it later'' mindset. Player engagement drops, and the entire game is dropped as a result. Same with Fallout 76. And both games have large companies behind them, big studio names, and even a well known IP in the case of Fallout 76. I don't think it's a good look for the live service games if they all end up like this.

Now, I don't think it's the end of Bioware just yet, but I could see them getting scaled down in size or something like that. EA should get Bluepoint to do a ME trilogy remaster though. I'd love that too!

Octane

redd214

@Octane yeah I'm definitely a proponent of live service games and think when done right they can be awesome. Destiny, Division R6 Siege, and even Gran Turismo Sport have proven that. What's so baffling about Anthem is they had years to learn from the mistakes of others and not only did they repeat them, they took the bad parts to a whole different level. The gameplay is fun but everything wrapped around it is a disaster.

redd214

roe

Just noticed the online PS Store has had a bit of an upgrade. It now runs faster, the game search is quicker and it's got new tabs on the top for deals, PS+ games, VR, and other stuff.

I like it.

roe

JohnnyShoulder

Ok something really weird happened on my ps4 the other day after the last update. The store advert on the What's On section was in Russian, and I had been signed out of stuff such a YouTube. Well odd.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Change your password, buddy. Just to be safe.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger @Thrillho Hmmm, I don't think it is that. I have two step verification already and use PayPal to pay for stuff. I keep a close eye on my bank account and activity and not noticed anyrhing suspicious. It seems to back to normal now, but thanks for tips anyway.

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Must've just been a random glitch then, but always better safe than sorry! Besides, learning a new language is a pain, so it's good you could change it back.

@ellsworth004 Yes I do, thanks for asking. Very much so! Both of them actually, given that we're also getting a new LEGO Star Wars next year. The rest of E3 has left me cold thusfar, so I'm kinda pleased to be a Star Wars fan right now as it's the only thing that's been worth tuning in for!

What about you? Like the look of the combat?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

ellsworth004

@RogerRoger i was pretty impressed by what i saw, i wasnt able to watch the entire video. What i would like to know is how the game is structured, is it linear? Can u choose where u want to go? Will there be much exploration? I couldnt really tell from the small portion i was able to watch.

ellsworth004

PSN: ellsworth004

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic