Forums

Topic: General PlayStation 4 Thread

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 1,327

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Oh dear, never a good sign if I look like a raving lunatic. Wonder what happened to Kratos?

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Yeah hope he is OK. He was passionate about gaming, can't fault him for that.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

There is no longer a good time to release a game. There are only less s**t times to release a game

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@crimsontadpoles Is that on the PS4 or through the app?

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

There is no longer a good time to release a game. There are only less s**t times to release a game

JohnnyShoulder

@crimsontadpoles Ah yes its cool that you can do that on the app and the website. Wish they could integrate that to the store on PS4.

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula My constant moaning about it will have finally made a difference!

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Arugula

@JohnnyShoulder And a system that messages you when a list item is on sale. Maybe PS6 for that one.

Arugula

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Nintendo does that with games you put on your wishlist on Switch. I get emails from em when games are on offer.

RogerRoger

@crimsontadpoles You have 99 games wishlisted...?! Blimey, and I thought my backlog was big!

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma-

thiz wrote:

I may be the only one but I am really hyped for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered.
I missed out on it when it was a Gamecube exclusive. I remember watching a german tv show that
showcased new games, and I always wanted to play it but never bought it for some reason.

I was really looking forward to this, I still am, but I found out the other day that it has no local co-op. One of my favourite gaming memories is playing this with my brothers and I was looking forward to doing that again.

Visit www.youtube.com/bentleyma to watch the best fan made Resident Evil 4 film on the internet.

PSN: Bentleyma-

TheFrenchiestFry

Honestly all of this "PlayStation gets all the exclusive perks" stuff surrounding Avengers could've probably easily been fixed if the game was just a straight up exclusive to the platform.

Not only would that justify giving that version all this attention, but it would allow Square to actually assist Insomniac in building a shared universe based around Marvel's game characters since then they would have a much easier time connecting it to Spider-Man, given it's another PS4 exclusive Marvel property that had a crap ton of easter eggs in its game alluding to characters like the Avengers and even Daredevil at one point

Also it would further incentivise Marvel fans with a reason to prioritze PlayStation over other platforms in a way that promotes legitimately healthy competition with other systems seeing as how then they'd feel inclined to come into the PlayStation ecosystem for access to content based on the characters they like

None of this "give PlayStation a complete version of a multiplatform game and blame Sony for us not being able to keep parity with other consoles and PC" bullcrap. I'd much rather have a third party exclusive that's complete in terms of content than a scattered multiplatform game like what we're getting.

TheFrenchiestFry

PSN: phantom_sees

Arugula

Any pointers on where I can find the cheapest UK PS4 with delivery?

Arugula

TheFrenchiestFry

Q: “Persona 4 the Golden” has been selling well on Steam, but do you have any plans to sell newly released games on Steam as well?

A: We remastered “Persona 4 the Golden”, a title previously sold on the PlayStation Vita, and released it for sale on Steam this fiscal year. Because of the game’s critical acclaim and its low selling price, sales were much stronger than expected. We will continue to actively promote porting previously released titles to Steam and new platforms. We are also negotiating with platform holders for new games in the future, and we’re considering ways to sell under favorable conditions for each title. Among them are measures such as preparing PC versions of the titles from the beginning, with multi-platform releases in mind.

SEGA and Atlus are prioritizing PC and console ports of their older content in light of Persona 4 Golden's "unexpected" success on Steam. Don't be surprised if we see more remasters of 6th and 7th gen titles from Atlus after SMT III Nocturne HD Remaster.

Persona Central

[/quote]

TheFrenchiestFry

Arugula

Just tried to make a large order for my wife and I. CC issues. Closed until Monday. Oh, neat. The f*ck.

Edited on by Arugula

Arugula

RogerRoger

@Arugula Did your PS4 melt or something? Is that why you need a quick replacement?

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

TheFrenchiestFry

Some datamined files from the Marvel's Avengers Beta may have allegedly confirmed the inclusions of James Rhodes/War Machine, Kate Bishop/Hawkeye and Jennifer Walters/She Hulk.

Again this roster really isn't pulling from much else other than what's topical and relevant to the movies much like MvCI, considering War Machine is an MCU Avenger and Kate Bishop and Jennifer Walters are about to be introduced in the MCU. I don't really like MUA3 but at least its roster had a healthy balance of more obscure picks for characters and characters that are more mainstream.

TheFrenchiestFry

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic