Forums

Topic: Days of Play 2021

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

colonelkilgore

Im sure this has been covered on Push Square in the News section but If you're like me and mainly use PS for the forum, Sony's Days of Play kicks off on the 18th of May (next Tuesday) and as well as various deals on purchases there will be the opportunity for digital rewards.

If you sign up using your PSN on the link below you can help the community achieve a number of gaming goals (games played, hours played, trophies achieved etc). If hit, the players will get exclusive avatars and themes etc.

I did it last year and got a few avatars and a couple of themes out of it, sign up if you're interested.

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/05/11/get-ready-for-playsta...

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Voltan

I've signed up too. I'm not really interested in any of the rewards but if it helps others than why not.

Voltan

Thrillho

I really liked the theme they gave out for the PS4 with Aloy, Drake, Kratos etc and that was the one I had ever since. Shame there still isn't going to be anything like that for the PS5 and I like my very random avatar so won't be swapping for one of these.

Still a fun idea to do every now and again though.

Thrillho

colonelkilgore

@Thrillho yeah I don't really understand why they don't make themes applicable to PS5... not gonna lie, I love a good dynamic theme that includes game specific music.

**** DLC!

render

Signed up and hopefully I can contribute something. Trouble is I'm still mainly on Returnal and that's progressing slowly!

render

colonelkilgore

@render I get ya... Good luck on it.

I had 2 PS3 games scheduled in (God of War: Ascension & MGS2) but Days of Play only takes data for PS4 and PS5 games. I'm currently weighing up whether to play Last of Us: Remastered (which I only have like 2 or 3 trophies for even though I finished it) or Demons Souls: Remastered instead.

**** DLC!

render

@colonelkilgore I played Last Of Us: Remastered back in 2017 and had 6 trophies from my first play through. Played it again last year just before part 2 came out and now I have 10. What do you have to do to get a decent amount of trophies on that game?!?

render

colonelkilgore

@render I know right! I'm gonna try and plat it though this time, apparently the multiplayer (factions) is still pretty active and that's a big part of it.

Also, you have to beat the game on Survivor... I think the mp trophies will be the major ones though, looks to be very grindy.

**** DLC!

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.