Forums

Topic: Days of Play 2019

Posts 1 to 20 of 21

Elodin

Has anyone seen a psplus discount? I thought they usually have one at this time. I was also wondering if anyone has seen a price for Days Gone US? I know a few games are shown for UK, but in US it states "games starting @ 19.99", which I'm sure is for Spider-Man.

Edited on by Elodin

Elodin

JohnnyShoulder

@Elodin Not sure where you got those prices from, but you can find some details on the ps blog. You will obviously need to change it to the USA site.

A wide selection of games including:
Days Gone for £39.99/€49.99 RRP
God of War for £24.99/€29.99 RRP
Marvel’s Spider-Man for £24.99/€29.99 RRP
PlayStation Hits games – selected titles for £11.99/€14.99 RRP

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019/05/29/days-of-play-11-da...

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Splat

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/05/29/days-of-play-11-da...

Jet Black 1TB PS4 Pro – $349.99 USD / $449.99 CAD (MSRP)
PlayStation VR bundles – starting at $249.99 USD / $329.99 CAD (MSRP)
DualShock 4 wireless controller (all colors) – starting at $39.99 USD / $49.99 CAD (MSRP)
Days Gone, God of War, Marvel’s Spider-Man, MLB The Show 19 – starting at $19.99 USD / $29.99 CAD (MSRP)
PlayStation Hits games – starting at $9.99 USD/CAD (MSRP)

PlayStation Store will be offering awesome deals for digital blockbuster games, as well as deals on PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

JohnnyShoulder

@Splat Wow that is a crazy price if you can get Spider-Man for 19 dollars.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Elodin

@Johnnyshoulder I was hoping for a more detailed US list. For some reason the US blog says Starting at $19.99, but not which games @Splat I was hoping for a psplus discount. Mine runs out the 16th. Thank you both for your replies.

Elodin

JohnnyShoulder

@Elodin Yeah it is a bit strange that the American site only has starting from prices but the European site list the exact sale price of some games.

Elodin

Picked up days gone for $40, psplus for $40, and had to buy nba2k19 for $2.99. I might pick up Detroit become human for $7.99 or Ni no kuni 2 for 20.

Edited on by Elodin

Elodin

Splat

I grabbed this bad boy for $40.

Untitled

Mega-Gazz

Elodin wrote:

Has anyone seen a psplus discount?

I was quite disappointed that there was no extra discount for ps+... 20% off Seikero and 34% off DMCV is not that great a sale, tbh, but then I wonder if I’m being cheap.

Mega-Gazz

Splat

@Tasuki Best Buy. Search Alpine Green PS4 controller.

WanderingBullet

Are there any retailers selling PSN $50 Gift Card at a discount?

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Tasuki

@Splat I always forget Best Buy. I checked Amazon and they didn't have it. New Egg did but it was the normal price. Checking out Best Buy right now.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

WanderingBullet

@Ralizah What's that? Never heard of it before. Btw, forgot to mention that I'm looking for US PSN Gift Cards.

Edit: I tried logging into the site but I got this error.

"403 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: 9g8ssNJp8R47CnSFZDpRTYfIuCkvPJ_kXbJ4AEPFZ0O6NWRFIlGPBw=="

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

JohnnyShoulder

@Mega-Gazz PS Plus has been reduced? Not only only on the ps store but sites like Amazon in the UK. Sekiro and DMC 5 are only a couple of months old so were never gonna get huge discounts.

I think generally the UK prices in the sale are not that great compared to the US prices. Especially when normally US prices are higher.

I may top up my ps plus and that is about it. I've got enough games to play and there is nothing in the sale that has blown me away.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Ralizah

@WanderingBullet raise.com is a site that sells discounted gift cards. I was a bit suspicious of it at first, but I've used it multiple times with no issue, and other people I've recommended it to have had good experiences as well. It's quite easy to save spend $100 on $120 of credit on your first major purchase, saving $20.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

JohnnyShoulder

@Frigate Why do white sticks make you nervous?! 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@Frigate Ah fair enough, I thought you had a phobia of them or something!

Splat

Came in the mail today. So far so good.

Untitled

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.