Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 1,674

CaptD

@colonelkilgore Just looked at my trophies and it appears that it was the Heresy chapter. I watched the chapter on YouTube and you are correct the falling stalactites was the chapter, I'm not very good at platforming games and can get all fingers and thumbs under stress. Shame as I did like the game although I'm sure I didn't mean it at the time when I cursed the studio.

CaptD

XandertheWise

Not playing at the moment right now but still in the process playing these for my Playstation 3. havent played since December 2021 or January 2022

Assassins Creed Brotherhood. at the very end where I have to use smoke bombs to try to get away from a jazillion guards that are hunting me down

Dead Space

Star Wars Force Unleashed 1

Final Fantasy XIII

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles. was doing little bit of the beginning of Symphonia 1 while at the same time was starting Symphonia 2 to get used to the new main character in the second Symphonia game

XandertheWise

KilloWertz

Off topic, but that explains why this thread looked like it was mysteriously bumped a day or two ago. I'm guessing I'm blocked for some reason by @XandertheWise. Not sure what I ever did.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

XandertheWise

Later tonight or tomorrow Im planning on replaying story mode for Injustice Gods Among Us before i jump into Injustice 2 which i might get for my Playstation 4 or X Box One S next month

XandertheWise

ssa2450

Currently motorstorm pacific rift, lair, wipeout hd and gonna start heavenly sword for the first time here soon

ssa2450

RogerRoger

@ssa2450 I gotta ask, is MotorStorm: Pacific Rift really as good as its glowing reputation suggests?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

LtSarge

I was in a mood to play something on PS3 and I decided to start up Ratchet: Gladiator HD. It's one of the few Ratchet & Clank games I still hadn't played yet. I never played it because it seemed so different from the mainline entries. But after having played it for two hours now, the game is just as fun as any other R&C game. It's been such a long time since I played R&C. I think the last one I played was the PS4 remake, which was years ago! I've really missed this franchise. And after I'm done with Gladiator, I'll also have Rift Apart to play on PS5.

Edited on by LtSarge

LtSarge

purple_mouse_gaming

Having enjoyed Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain, and loved Detroit Become Human, I'm shortly going to see what Quantic Dreams 'Beyond Two Souls' is all about. I have the PS3 version, which might mess with my head, given that the sequencing in it differs from the PS4 version, so I understand. Anybody else played it?

Edited on by purple_mouse_gaming

LtSarge

@AgentCooper @purple_mouse_gaming I think that's only available in the PS4 version. I played the PS3 version and I couldn't see an option like that.

Anyway, the sequencing in the PS3 version didn't detract from my experience of the game. Quite the opposite, it made me pay more attention to the story in order to remember everything that has happened thus far. As a result, I actually enjoyed the PS3 version more than if the story had been chronological.

LtSarge

KilloWertz

@purple_mouse_gaming @LtSarge The PS4 version sticks to that sequencing by default, and that's how I played it. While I have a handful of issues with the game, the story not being chronological was not one of them. You get used to it.

XandertheWise

Finally beat Star Wars Force Unleashed 1 last night. then did the Endor DLC for Force Unleashed II.

XandertheWise

trev666

@purple_mouse_gaming Yes i have platinumed Beyond two souls on ps3 and ps4

beyond two souls is a great game alot of people cant get their head around the out of order timeline but its because as jodie says her memories are all jumbled and shes trying to piece them together. I very much enjoyed piecing together the puzzle its pretty simple just look at the time line before each chapter to see where it fits in the timeline.

ps4 version offers both original and chronological order and while chronological order may sound better i think its actually worse as it shows the gaps in the timeline and still isnt actually fully in chronological order

Edited on by trev666

trev666

KilloWertz

@trev666 My main issue with Beyond: Two Souls is not the out of order timeline. That usually never bothers me whenever a game, movie, or TV show does that. For me, it was the padding. It could have easily been a bit shorter as I felt at least a couple of the flashback sequences were unnecessary. I still liked the game, but I would put it easily third amongst their PlayStation exclusives (Detroit: Become Human and then Heavy Rain in that order).

Nothing wrong with you loving it of course. I wish I could put it up there with the other two games.

Bentleyma

Playing Batman: Arkham Asylum. It’s still a classic. The pacing is perfect.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic