Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 1,698

Bentleyma

I’ve just started Time and Eternity. It’s a JRPG that uses 2D sprites on 3D backgrounds.

It’s far from the best JRPG ever, but it deserves more than the 3/10 that Push Square gave it.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

urrutiap

Playstation 3 games that Im playing even though Im busy reading books along with playing Nintendo Switch games.

Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Destiny 1
Persona 4
Persona 5

urrutiap

urrutiap

regular Persona 4 is pretty good in my opinion. Just not fond of the whole school year time schedule gimmick ever since Persona 3 for the PSP.

Besides that, the murder mystery plot in Persona 4 is pretty cool. Just wish the game would let you refill your magic points etc back up from a tent or whatever like in other RPG games

urrutiap

Jaz007

@urrutiap Persona 4 isn’t on PS3? Unless you mean the fighting game.

Jaz007

nessisonett

@Jaz007 It’s on the US store as a PS2 classic.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

urrutiap

Persona 4 is on the Playstation 3 PSN store, Jaz007. Where the hell you been living?? Under a damn rock or something?

urrutiap

urrutiap

@Jaz007 yes I am talking about Persona 4 the game. I wasnt talking about some stupid fighting game now was I?

urrutiap

urrutiap

E @nessisonett No.

What I cant stand about other people involving videogames is that when I mention a game like Persona 4 they automatically assume some stupid fighting game which I wasnt even talking about in the first place.

First of all , I was talking about plain old Persona 4

urrutiap

nessisonett

@urrutiap It’s just not on to be plain rude though. Jaz was mistaken, it happens. Persona 4 isn’t even on the PS3 in Europe as it’s a PS2 game, whereas the fighting spin-offs are PS3 games and actually available in every region. There’s no need to be overly aggressive.

urrutiap

well everyone here in the USA has known for a few years now that Persona 4 is a Playstation 2 Classic game on the Playstation 3 PSN store.

People like Jaz and I dont care if hes fro the UK, they should also know by now that Persona 4 has always been on the Playstation 3 PSN store

urrutiap

nessisonett

@urrutiap And you should know that acting like a massive jobbie online doesn’t solve anything. But hey, we don’t always know these things.

urrutiap

well how about you quit arguing about it then.

urrutiap

Jaz007

@urrutiap I was confused, dang man. I forgot about that as I think more of P4: Golden than anything else. Yes, I, a gamer, forgot what one of the PS2 classics available on the PS3 was lol.
@nessisonett Thanks.

Jaz007

urrutiap

couple of days ago when i was playing Resident Evil 6, Chapter 3 of Leon, someone popped up for the online coop "help" but all they did was zip through the level getting way ahead of me where I was trying to get some ammo and stuff from the blue boxes.

Slow the hell down, people

Edited on by urrutiap

urrutiap

Bentleyma

urrutiap wrote:

well everyone here in the USA has known for a few years now that Persona 4 is a Playstation 2 Classic game on the Playstation 3 PSN store.

People like Jaz and I dont care if hes fro the UK, they should also know by now that Persona 4 has always been on the Playstation 3 PSN store

So what you’re basically saying is everyone should know every game that’s released on the PlayStation Store in all regions? 😂

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

urrutiap

Maybe.

That and they should know by now that when someone is talking about Persona 4, someone is/was talking about Persona 4.

Period

urrutiap

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic