Forums

Topic: Your Latest PSVR Purchase

Posts 161 to 164 of 164

SoulChimera

Star Wars Pinball VR. Amazing.

Haven’t had time to try all the tables yet, but played a lot of the Mandalorion, Mando on one side, Grogu on the other, while Ludwig Göransson’s theme music is in the background.

Then when you are decorating your room, you can stick random Star Wars music on like the cantina track. Haha.

Great stuff.

SoulChimera

ralphdibny

Quick question... I just bought a secondhand Aim Controller and I want to test all the buttons/sticks/triggers are working.

Does anyone know a game that uses all the buttons (including the touchpad button) that would be easy to dip into for a test? Preferably a non-VR game but I'm not sure if any non VR games support the controller anyway.

For some reason I thought the PS4 had a button test option in the system settings like the Switch does but I guess I'm wrong about that 😅

The games I have are
Firewall (plus)
Farpoint (plus)
Doom VFR
Doom 3 VR
Crisis on the planet of the apes
And a few others that I can't remember of the top of my head

But yeah, any suggestions, including something that's not on this list would be appreciated!

I say a dip in sort of game because I don't really want to "start" a game that I'm not ready to play all the way through yet. Cheers!

See ya!

PSVR_lover

MadchesterManc wrote:

Just picked up a PSVR this morning seen as I didn't treat myself to anything for my birthday earlier in the month. Got Driveclub, Super Stardust & Rez for it to play. Don't have any Move controllers since I sold my Ps3, so I've gotta stick to controller based games for now

The motion controllers do help the games that use them. You may want to pick up a set later on.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

SoulChimera

Just preordered Kayak VR Mirage.

£16.14 with a 15% Plus discount!

£18.99 normally.

SoulChimera

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic