Forums

Topic: Pushsquare Screenshot of the year 2019

Posts 21 to 40 of 307

themcnoisy

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy sweet!

So yeah we will launch properly on the 9th and run through until the 15th approx.

I will be sending everyone invites to the community over the next few days if you haven't joined already.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

WanderingBullet

@RogerRoger @themcnoisy Cool. I'll try to check if I have any good ones. I haven't played that many games or taken that many screenshots for that matter this year.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

RogerRoger

@themcnoisy Sorry buddy, there were tons of questions yesterday so it's all good, but just double-checking that we three judges (yourself, @Neolit and I) can't participate? Don't wanna get in everybody's way and clutter up the community with invalid entries!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Neolit Roger that. Cheers!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

@RogerRoger @Neolit yes we can join in. You just can't shortlist your own pictures. Will spend a bit more time on this thread / community later on.

Gremio108

I'm having the same issue with the lack of photo modes. I was spoiled for choice last year! I've got a couple of good ones knocking about though. Looking forward to seeing everyone's pics again

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Gremio108

A Shenmue 3 photo mode would have made for some great photos. As it is, it's HUD city

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

themcnoisy

@Ralizah thanks for commenting. Firstly there is a communities section on the ps4, once in that section search for 'Push Square' not only will you find this screenshot competition but also the official Push Square PS4 community.

Anyhow its only a temporary community and will be closed off once the cup is over.

It's easier to post in a dedicated community, you can literally add a picture as a message within the community. The process takes seconds.

Edited on by themcnoisy

themcnoisy

@RogerRoger @Neolit we had 18 plus people in the community last night. So we are good to go from the 9th woop woop.

themcnoisy

@get2sammyb if you have time, we are running the screenshot competition starting from the 9th. Everyone will be able to post their favourite 3 screenshot. I have started a temporary community called 'Push Square Screenshot of the year 2019' on the ps4 for Pushsquare users to add their shots. So feel free to make everyone aware!

After a week we will whittle them down and have 10 of the years best shots to put to public vote! (that will be on the 16th approximately).

Edited on by themcnoisy

HallowMoonshadow

Thought it was a touch funny @themcnoisy when I joined the community earlier to find people already posting screenshots despite you saying it hasn't officially started yet 😂

Also i'm not 100% sure what the rules are... You might wanna make a nice little bullet point list of them which'll no doubt help sammy if/when he makes into an article and for anyone else who visits the thread

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

themcnoisy

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy cool

• starts the 9th of December
  • post your top 3 screenshots of 2019 into the Push Square Screenshot of the year 2019 community on PS4
  • the games don't have to be from 2019 but your screenshot does
  • 3 judges will whittle the screenshots down
  • the top 10 will go to public vote

RogerRoger

@themcnoisy I noticed how many people had signed up yesterday, that's a big number! We'll have a lot of judging to do once the dust has settled. This is gonna be fun!

Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

Couple of days before the main event.

Judges
@Neolit you select 4 pics, @RogerRoger you will pick 3 and I will pick 3. Leaving us with the best 10 for the vote off.

RogerRoger

@themcnoisy Roger that, boss. How long is the submission window?

And if possible, could we have submission rules like we did last year? Title of the shot, the game it comes from and then the PushSquare username of the artist? That'd make it super-helpful.

Sorry, just housekeeping thoughts!

Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

@RogerRoger great idea. Rog I'm not by my ps4 so if you want to make them the rules I am happy!

RogerRoger

@themcnoisy Can do, providing @Neolit agrees (democracy of three and whatnot)!

Making It So Since 1987

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.