Forums

Topic: PS4 Destiny Meet Up Thread

Posts 641 to 660 of 671

Its_badW0lf

@BAMozzy: I am done wiht crucible for now. finally completed the mountaintop, some of my best PvP was done there. Mayhem Clash with my sunbreaker titan, quad kills, breaker medal, went through 2 supers and a the whole of me lord of wolves ammo before someone managed to put me down with a nova bomb hahaha. You could say I was literally ON FIRE! HA!

I'll show myself out...

And @ZeroXyko14, sorry we didn't get to do anything, I was severely hungover and actually ended up falling asleep on my last match hahaha

I'll be around today if anyone want a go at PoE or something. Bit od advice, make sure you're both getting rep for your faction and whatever else you're doing in the meanwhile, popping a vanguard booster and doing some strikes is an awesome way to get up to 330 rewards from both your faction and the vanguard, and also you got the strike specific gear that can come up to 335.

Also, after a dry spell I seem to be getting nothing but Longbows from the crucible packages.

Edited on by Its_badW0lf

You and what army?

PSN: its_badW0lf

themcnoisy

I'm up for some base destiny stuff next week mics off. I'm gonna hold off on the taken king and buy the full fat new version next month! I'm unsure where my gear is and how much I need to grind as I switched off shortly before TTK was released. So yes a few games to get me back upto speed if anyone's interested?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Its_badW0lf

themcnoisy wrote:

I'm up for some base destiny stuff next week mics off. I'm gonna hold off on the taken king and buy the full fat new version next month! I'm unsure where my gear is and how much I need to grind as I switched off shortly before TTK was released. So yes a few games to get me back upto speed if anyone's interested?

@themcnoisy Mate, definitely! Good to know you'll be dusting of your blue rocket launcher! I'm up for some Crota, most definitely! Or even VoG. Still want that bloody fatebringer, cannot believe it never dropped for me.

You and what army?

themcnoisy

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: Yes Riscazz! Cant believe your still waiting for that 9 months later lol. I'm just finishing cod up until the end of the week and will be back on Destiny! Woo hoo.

Its_badW0lf

@themcnoisy: Hahah, to be honest when TTK landed I spotted doing VoG mostly, or Crota, not a lot of people want to do it, just to for that exotic weapon that needs you to defeat Atheon, but even then people were jumping on Atheon checkpoints. I don't like Kings Fall that much, it's not very chill, I've got it down to perfection, completed it so many times I don't even now exactly how many, but never really liked the damn thing. It lack awesomeness in my opinion, like the ability of one single guardian to rise up and save the day at any point. I'm all for harder mechanics and puzzles, but make it so that that sort of awesomeness aint lost on Rise of Fe. Ideally, JUST BRING BACK THE OLD RAIDS!

I don't think I'll be able to do this week or weekend, flying out to Portugal to visit the fam, but it'll quiet down and I'll be taking my PS, so lets see!

You and what army?

BAMozzy

I am usually available for Destiny - just let me know when (time, day etc) - Happy to play anything - just not the crucible...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

themcnoisy

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: @BAMozzy: @kyleforrester87: How about Tuesday next week from 10pm? Will install all the add ons and stuff.

I can recall the pants guns being better than my good guns last time I played and switched off in disgust.

kyleforrester87

@themcnoisy: Can do, can't say I'd be about for too long though on a Tuesday night. There is a 20gb patch and then some more downloading once you run the game so get that done early..lol

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

BAMozzy

@themcnoisy: Sounds good to me....

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Its_badW0lf

Oh and just to let all y'all know, we may have not completed the raid last Friday, but @Bad-MuthaAdebisi did complete the jumping sequence for the first time.

And it was FUN!

You and what army?

Victor_Meldrew

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: should be able to trade in my magic bow and arrow for a magic grappling hook or ladder.

Victor_Meldrew

themcnoisy

I wont be on Tuesday sorry lads, my mums been diagnosed with Alzheimers earlier on the week so bit of a grim time for the family and sorting out crap hopefully no of you guys ever have to. I will be on probably in a week or two to give Destiny a proper smash.

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87: Its alright mate, I may wait for the new game and buy that and play from then.

kyleforrester87

IT'S DESTINY DAY FOLKS

Can't wait to go home and batter a load of Fallen. Did a few strikes last night for the first time this year, was fun. Looking forward to playing some over the next month.

@themcnoisy: You back in for a bit or what?

kyleforrester87

RPE83

This really snuck up on me, can't wait to go home and give it a go!

RPE83

kyleforrester87

@RPE83: Same, there has been little mention of it (on PS, and other sites too). Probably a good thing to be honest. It feels like after 3 years people are finally accepting the game for what it is!!

kyleforrester87

Mega-Gazz

Since I just did a round of destiny addiction not long ago, I think this year I'll buy the xpac in like 6 months or so instead of right away... at least that was my plan, but I'm running out of new games to play

As usual timezone will keep me from joining you guys

Mega-Gazz

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.