Forums

Topic: The Boost Thread: GTAV, RDO etc...

Posts 261 to 280 of 309

CaptD

@render If no one steps into the perch then I can help with SE2 remastered.

CaptD

render

@CaptD Thanks mate, that would be great. I'm not sure when I'll get to the point where I need the multiplayer stuff doing but I'll be sure to give you the heads up 👍

render

Bundersvessel

@render @CaptD Likewise I’m in for some SE2 down the line, will keep my eyes peeled for a bargain

That gum you like is going to come back in style!

CaptD

Hey boosting gang, I see Dead island def edition is in the next PS+ Extra update (allegedly). I already have the Dead island 1 platinum but happy to help on the annoying MP trophies.
I still have Dead Island 1.5 (Riptide) to play in coop., the @colonelkilgore and I were gonna play that at some time but it supports up to 4 players if anyone wants to slash some Zeds.

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@CaptD I could probe tempted into the original Dead Island also if there is enough interest. Deffo still up for Riptide too.

**** DLC!

Bundersvessel

Morning gang! I need a pal to take out a FND base in Far Cry 6. Thankfully it looks like just the one trophy this time round.

Hit me up if you’re available/interested. Ta 👍

colonelkilgore

@AgentCooper if you get no takers, I’ll be happy to re-install bud. Trophy only takes around 5 minutes.

**** DLC!

Bundersvessel

@colonelkilgore Appreciate that mate, although I couldn’t expect you to reinstall as it’s over 100gb, which is insane! I can’t decide wether I’ve made a mistake starting another entry this year but I really wanted it out of the way before ‘24.

Edited on by Bundersvessel

colonelkilgore

@AgentCooper it’s fine mate, I’m sure I have the space available. I’ll have a look and install if there’s space

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

I’m thinking about playing Brutal Legend (PS3) in the next couple of months. There are some online trophies but apparently they’re fairly easy to boost… if a little time consuming. Unlikely though it is given the games age… but if anyone is interested in getting these trophies done before the servers are shut down let me know.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Bundersvessel

@colonelkilgore One of the many gaps in my DoubleFine education, I could be very tempted Col 👍

colonelkilgore

@AgentCooper that’s great news coop, let me know if/when you fancy giving it a go… and if you don’t actually own it yet, I found a copy for £2.50 in CEX 👍

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

So this one’s a big ask… so much so that, if I didn’t rate the game as one of my absolute favourite ps3/360 era games, I wouldn’t even be circling it.

Red Faction: Guerilla Re-Mars-tered (or Grand Theft AuTotal Recall 😉) - as I said, I just adored this game back on the 7th Gen and am keen to revisit. Unfortunately the multiplayer requirements are crazy and would require 6 players to contribute a decent chunk of time.

Let me know if anyone is interested 👍

**** DLC!

CaptD

Anyone up for PS5 COD MW2 (2022) coop ?
I'm after the coop trophies.
It supports up to three players.

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@CaptD I played this last month mate (the co-op is class btw) I’d be happy to give you a hand…

**** DLC!

CaptD

@colonelkilgore Excellent, cheers dude.

Edit. Just installing and wow what a mess, I'm surprised Sony let them get away with this BS.
Ps. No rush, my brother did lend me the game so I can leave it sitting on my ssd, thankfully I have lots of space.

Edited on by CaptD

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@CaptD yeah lots of space is an absolute requirement (should have a trophy specifically for it tbh) and the UI is absolutely terrible! Having said all that though, the co-op is really enjoyable… and having ironed-out the kinks myself, I should be able to ease you through it (I hope 😅). I deffo don’t have the space rn… but will work hard to clear that SSD asap 👊

**** DLC!

Bundersvessel

Pulled the trigger on Zombie Army Trilogy so it’s ready and waiting when the time comes if the gang has the appetite? I doubt Helldivers will be knocked off its perch any time soon so maybe 2025 😂

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic