Forums

Topic: The Boost Thread: GTAV, RDO etc...

Posts 261 to 280 of 326

CaptD

@render If no one steps into the perch then I can help with SE2 remastered.

CaptD

render

@CaptD Thanks mate, that would be great. I'm not sure when I'll get to the point where I need the multiplayer stuff doing but I'll be sure to give you the heads up 👍

render

AgentCooper

@render @CaptD Likewise I’m in for some SE2 down the line, will keep my eyes peeled for a bargain

That gum you like is going to come back in style!

PSN: Bundersvessel

CaptD

Hey boosting gang, I see Dead island def edition is in the next PS+ Extra update (allegedly). I already have the Dead island 1 platinum but happy to help on the annoying MP trophies.
I still have Dead Island 1.5 (Riptide) to play in coop., the @colonelkilgore and I were gonna play that at some time but it supports up to 4 players if anyone wants to slash some Zeds.

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@CaptD I could probe tempted into the original Dead Island also if there is enough interest. Deffo still up for Riptide too.

**** DLC!

AgentCooper

Morning gang! I need a pal to take out a FND base in Far Cry 6. Thankfully it looks like just the one trophy this time round.

Hit me up if you’re available/interested. Ta 👍

colonelkilgore

@AgentCooper if you get no takers, I’ll be happy to re-install bud. Trophy only takes around 5 minutes.

**** DLC!

AgentCooper

@colonelkilgore Appreciate that mate, although I couldn’t expect you to reinstall as it’s over 100gb, which is insane! I can’t decide wether I’ve made a mistake starting another entry this year but I really wanted it out of the way before ‘24.

[Edited by AgentCooper]

colonelkilgore

@AgentCooper it’s fine mate, I’m sure I have the space available. I’ll have a look and install if there’s space

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

I’m thinking about playing Brutal Legend (PS3) in the next couple of months. There are some online trophies but apparently they’re fairly easy to boost… if a little time consuming. Unlikely though it is given the games age… but if anyone is interested in getting these trophies done before the servers are shut down let me know.

[Edited by colonelkilgore]

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@AgentCooper that’s great news coop, let me know if/when you fancy giving it a go… and if you don’t actually own it yet, I found a copy for £2.50 in CEX 👍

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

So this one’s a big ask… so much so that, if I didn’t rate the game as one of my absolute favourite ps3/360 era games, I wouldn’t even be circling it.

Red Faction: Guerilla Re-Mars-tered (or Grand Theft AuTotal Recall 😉) - as I said, I just adored this game back on the 7th Gen and am keen to revisit. Unfortunately the multiplayer requirements are crazy and would require 6 players to contribute a decent chunk of time.

Let me know if anyone is interested 👍

**** DLC!

CaptD

Anyone up for PS5 COD MW2 (2022) coop ?
I'm after the coop trophies.
It supports up to three players.

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@CaptD I played this last month mate (the co-op is class btw) I’d be happy to give you a hand…

**** DLC!

CaptD

@colonelkilgore Excellent, cheers dude.

Edit. Just installing and wow what a mess, I'm surprised Sony let them get away with this BS.
Ps. No rush, my brother did lend me the game so I can leave it sitting on my ssd, thankfully I have lots of space.

[Edited by CaptD]

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@CaptD yeah lots of space is an absolute requirement (should have a trophy specifically for it tbh) and the UI is absolutely terrible! Having said all that though, the co-op is really enjoyable… and having ironed-out the kinks myself, I should be able to ease you through it (I hope 😅). I deffo don’t have the space rn… but will work hard to clear that SSD asap 👊

**** DLC!

AgentCooper

Pulled the trigger on Zombie Army Trilogy so it’s ready and waiting when the time comes if the gang has the appetite? I doubt Helldivers will be knocked off its perch any time soon so maybe 2025 😂

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic