Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site.

Posts 781 to 800 of 1,116

Kidfried

@get2sammyb I remember you saying there was somewhat of a "drought" this year, regarding games news, but to me it feels like I have been missing out on quite some news recently, due to Push Square not reporting on it.

Is that on purpose? Or are you understaffed? Or is it a focus kind of thing?

Two examples from last week:

• a new radio station for GTA, being hosted by no less than Danny Brown and featuring songs by some of today's biggest artists: Megan Thee Stallion, Young Thug, Travis Scott, etc.
  • The release of King of Cards, the final expansion for Shovel Knight.

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

@antdickens @get2sammyb

Can the 'E3 2019' thread be unstickied please? I don't think anyone will be posting in there anymore! It is in the General Discussion section.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@get2sammyb Noice one! šŸ‘

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

Is is possible to have a bit of a clean up in the PS4 section? The amount of threads that should be in the Help and Troubleshooting section is doing my head in!

kyleforrester87

Music thread, radio thread, gig thread, vinyl thread šŸ§

(Weird really because although I think thatā€™s too many similar topics, you wouldnā€™t get nearly as many comments as they all have if they were all under one topic so šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø)

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 @Thrillho The whole forum needs a bit of a tidy up. It's gone down hill since Taz lost his modding powers.

kyleforrester87

@JohnnyShoulder nah I dunno, I think it was too strict before and everyone here is intelligent enough to behave properly (I see no issue with touching on politics etc, itā€™s all being done respectfully - and the coronavirus thread is absolutely fine, but would have been shut down before) but there are probably a few too many similar topics popping up.

kyleforrester87

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 Yeah maybe, it is the abundance of people posting they need help with something in the PS4 section that does my head in mainly. Taz used to move them to the Help and Troubleshooting section. No one thst works on the site seems to care much about that stuff these days.

kyleforrester87

@JohnnyShoulder the way I view the topics doesnā€™t make much difference to me where they are posted since I just have a list of all the latest comments, so tbh I never really see what category people have posted in so I donā€™t notice that myself.

kyleforrester87

JohnnyShoulder

Don't you guys sometimes miss posts by doing it that way, especially if there is an influx of posts asking for help? Which usually happens on a weekend strangely.

kyleforrester87

@JohnnyShoulder I donā€™t usually go in via the main page myself, but I click ā€œforumsā€ at the top and then ā€œall topicsā€, and it just lists every thread with the newest comments first across the entire forum top to bottom, then I just scroll through.

kyleforrester87

Genrou

@kyleforrester87 I agree I feel that all of those threads could be in one thread for music it. It would be like creating a thread for each individual movie when you want to discuss a movie. But who knows maybe the moderation team doesn't see it that way.

Genrou

kyleforrester87

@Octane why donā€™t you get admin powers round here? Not that people need modding to death, just be good to have someone to @ to move topics around and generally do b*tch work for us loyal readers. Plus those naked pictures I have of you would come in real handy.

Get on it.

kyleforrester87

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic