Forums

Topic: Error Code CE-36329-3

Posts 1 to 1 of 1

DarthMaster09

Error Code CE-36329-3 occurs when an error has occured in the system software.

I started getting this error code after putting a 2 TB Samsung hard drive in my PS4. I usually get the error code while using the PS4 interface and sometimes while playing games. I figured that the error code started happening because of the custom hard drive so I bought a completely brand new PS4 to see if the error code would go away and little did I know, I still kept getting the error code on my new PS4 even without changing it's hard drive.

So I really think that my PSN account is glitched and this error code targets my specific account. I tried everything from initializing my PS4 to making sure that my PS4 is up to date and nothing got rid of the error code. It could be my saves that are causing the error code but I'm not entirely sure. I still use my saves that were from my Samsung 2 TB hard drive. I downloaded these saves on my new PS4 from my cloud. Could these saves from my Samsung 2 TB hard drive be corrupt and causing this error code? Should I delete all my saves and start from scratch to see if the error code goes away? I really don't want to start my games all over again though as I made a lot of progress for these games.

Do you have any other solution on how I can get rid of this error code for good?

DarthMaster09

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.