The bloody tale of John Marston is considered a classic, and the reveal of what is essentially a straight port priced at $50 has understandably rubbed people the wrong way. But as is always the case in this industry, all the criticism in the world won't matter if you go out and throw money at the thing you're rallying against. And so we want to know, despite the immediate backlash, will you be buying Red Dead Redemption on PS4?
Have your say in our poll, and then explain yourself in the comments section below.
Will you be buying Red Dead Redemption on PS4? (4,602 votes)
- Yes, I'll be buying it day one4%
- Yeah, I'll probably buy it at some point5%
- Maybe down the line when it's on sale21%
- Perhaps, but only if it gets big updates post-release6%
- Nah, it's unlikely14%
- No chance50%
Did you play the original Red Dead Redemption? (3,749 votes)
- Yes, I played through it multiple times22%
- Yeah, I beat it37%
- I played it but never finished it20%
- No, I never played it21%
Please note that some external links on this page are affiliate links, which means if you click them and make a purchase we may receive a small percentage of the sale. Please read our FTC Disclosure for more information.