.. Well, kudos to Konami for supporting their game we suppose. We'd forgotten Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots even had an online component, but here's a new patch for that very mode. The update's able to detect "fraudulent" connections which may slow the game down. Of course, the bigger question is whether anyone's actually still playing Metal Gear Online.
Konami patch notes:
- "The patch will be able to detect fraudulent network connections, which will slow down the gameplay during the session."
Other changes include:
- Drebin Points for weapons have been adjusted.
- Weapon parameters have been adjusted.
- Skill parameters have been adjusted.
- Skills for Unique Characters have been adjusted.
- Player Character movement has been increased overall.
- Idle Kicks have been implemented for Auto Matching.
- Following the launch of the new patch, users can also expect regular background music updates, which will include tracks from the Meta Gear Solid series.