Sony's exclusive has netted the top-spot on this week's all-format charts, pushing Treyarch's Call Of Duty title into the second-place spot. Polyphony Digital's racing sim enjoyed the sixth biggest launch ever on PlayStation 3, with sales 6% higher than GT4's launch week. Elsewhere, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood held strong at third while the excellent Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit ended in sixth.
Gran Turismo 5 is Sony's third number one in 2010, with both Heavy Rain and God Of War III claiming the spot earlier in the year. Odds on Killzone 3 being the next PlayStation 3 exclusive to top the charts?
- Gran Turismo 5 (Polyphony Digital, Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision)
- Assassins Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Criterion Games, EA)
- Wii Party (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Art Academy (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- Fallout: New Vegas (Obsidian Entertainment, Bethesda)