Forums

Topic: Problems with calibration inside games

Posts 21 to 32 of 32

lipnox

Its hard to judge the lighting but if you go to eye create and take a picture of what your ps eye is seeing and post it here we might be able to determine if its lighting.

Same as always. All bark, and no bite!

Wastedyuthe

I contacted Sony customer support and they suggested I take the camera back to the store and swap it for another, so thats what i'm doing later.  Will play test thoroughly after.  I still think its odd that after turning the controller off and then on again that it works perfectly, so am dubious that its the camera thats at fault, but I know its not the controller thats faulty either as both controllers do the same.  Results later

Wastedyuthe

Wastedyuthe

Ok, as per Sony's request, I have exchanged my camera and 1 of my Move controllers (it was the Move starter set) for another one.  At first i thought it fixed the problem, but after several days testing I can confirm it behaves exactly the same way.  High Velocity Bowling is a bad one, as I don't know it is calibrated wrong until my first go, when the power bar will not reach more than a few bars.

I'll try phoning Sony again, but I really don't know what they will suggest.  I wish it would happen all the time so i could take it into the store and show them.  But knowing my luck it would work perfectly.

I found a YouTube vid from someone else with the same problem- Phew!! Was beginning to think it was just mine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6veYxuSfAs

Edited on by Wastedyuthe

Wastedyuthe

Frik

Calibrating Move every half an hour really Sucks!
I have problem in KZ3 and Sharpshooter that...actually dosesn't seem so sharp. The problem is that it seem to miss calibration after using it for a while. I have a couple of move and don't know if there are some cndition like Camera pointing that can change the reaction of the moove...

Frik

FranklinSchembr

I had this problem for a while and it turned out that the camera was wigging out :/ I just unplugged everything else plugged in to the PS3 except the camera and now it works fine. Don't know if that helps.

FranklinSchembr

elrom10

I have a problem when i calibrate the move in shooter games and it's always has a leaning to the right and i can't fix it, what should i do?

Edited on by elrom10

elrom10

Novatic

change your PS eye If your move controller flashed red/green/blue then you get the failed message there is noting wrong with your controller it's the PS eye camera that's faulty. had the same thing and mine was in a special clip on top of the TV so noting happened with it.

I don't accept empty friend requests

RavenDeschain

I've had the very same problem with my move. I could change the menu on the ps3 just fine. I downloaded Sorcery and tried to get it to calibrate and it failed. It lit up red/green/blue then said failed. I tried calibrating it from the ps3 menu and it did fine, after several tries. But I could never get that with the game.

Play until you drop!

KALofKRYPTON

Reset the controller, change the Eye position from above/below the TV and make sure the Eye is connected directly to the PS3 USB, not through a seperate hub.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RavenDeschain

Tried all that already. Nothing seems to help. Just wondering how I could tell if it was the eye? Then again is there a way I could tell if it is either?

Play until you drop!

KALofKRYPTON
RavenDeschain

Tried all that already. Nothing seems to help. Just wondering how I could tell if it was the eye? Then again is there a way I could tell if it is either?

Start a video chat and see if the picture is OK.

Daft question but you have the Eye set to wide angle right?

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.