Forums

Topic: PS3 RPG's

Posts 21 to 21 of 21

SuperSilverback
MadchesterManc
SuperSilverback

This is exactly what i was looking for thank you! Sometimes the most unheard of rpgs can be the best!

No worries like I said though there's still a few missing of that list (The guided fate paradox & Disgaea D2 spring to mind [Id reccomend Disgaea D2 all day long just for its trio of characters in Laharl, Etna & Flonne. Some of the best characters in ANY Jrpg]) If I was to give the nod to one id probably go with Valkyria Chronicles (one of the best games this generation, never mind one of the best RPG's) I could probably give you a decent list of niche Jrpg's Ive enjoyed but the niche side of things is very subjective. Plus some buffoons would probably wade in with their usual 'weeabo trash' comments even though they have no idea what they're talking about. Actually, give the Aterlier series a try. It has turn based combat n the like but its mainly focused around alchemy so you gather up ingredients to make potions & objects to fill quota's. Really enjoyed Rorona when I tried it plus you can get Totori & Meruru on Vita if you wanted to play some on the go

Ive played the first Disgaea(& 2/3) I like Laharl and Etna. Flonne not so much lol. Also FF10/10-2 HD for vita in March. Sweet! Wish it was out for christmas but this'll do

Cryptic Metaphor!
PSN: Super-Silverback

PSN: Super-Silverback | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.