Forums

Topic: Souls-likes (& dislikes)

Posts 101 to 105 of 105

colonelkilgore

@Jimmer-jammer so the bosses were the highlight of course, with Shibata being my favourite (funny how that works out as I was cursing him for 8 hours straight). As far as mob enemies go, again my faves are probably the ones that I struggled with initially. The Raven Tengu, the wheelmonk and the Ippon-Datara always make my day when I stumble across their paths.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Gremio108

After seriously struggling all the way through Nioh 1, I somehow got lucky with my build in Nioh 2 and sailed through to the platinum. Loved every minute. I picked the tonfa, for no other reason than as a nod to the main character of Suikoden II, and it turned out to be a great choice. You just saunter up to the enemy, spin the tonfas like a boss, and stunlock them into next week until they fall on their arse.

@Th3solution - just do what I did. It's essentially a cheese weapon, but it doesn't feel like a cheese because a) you still need to invest in the right stats and b) you look absolutely awesome while you do it

PS I'm also a bit of a parry refusenik

Edited on by Gremio108

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Jimmer-jammer

@colonelkilgore Sorry, got tied up at work… Wheelmonks are such a bizarre enemy 😂 Funny and terrifying at the same time.

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

colonelkilgore

@Jimmer-jammer yeah I actually spent the first few mission in which they appeared avoiding them as I found their movement so unpredictable.

**** DLC!

Th3solution

@Gremio108 Good to know. Sounds like my kind of build!

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic