Forums

Topic: PUSH SQUARE GAME CLUB | Voting open for June 👍 Join Us!

Posts 781 to 790 of 790

sorteddan

@CaptD
Well congrats for that! You are clearly a more capable and efficient Sushi master than I (still 3 trophies to go, but have got the GYAO! app now). I did put the Dredge DLC on and it made me grin massively when I got to pilot the boat again from the isometric view 😁
However when you dive in it just becomes more Dave the Diver like I've been doing for 30 hours but with more vicious fishies.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

sorteddan

And also have now gotten that shiny platinum trophy. Though the last few hours I had given up on the diving and was just using the ingredients I had already obtained so less Dave the Diver and more Dave the Menu Setter and Tamagotchi player. Took around 40 hours and now at a loss of what to do instead... Reckon I'll jump back in later in the week to see what this Godzirra fella is all about.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

CaptD

@sorteddan Great stuff, Congrats and yeah I didn't do any fishing for the last week or two that I needed.
I think next I'm going to play Cat Quest and Lego tomorrow, perhaps Tunic....a few short games are in order. Must get back to Resident Evil 3.
PS. Getting near the end of platting Helldivers 1, I didn't think I would ever do it (took 8 years) but the PushSq motley crew got together and we are all on the way to that platinum. Similar story for Dead Nation a while back (that took me 10 years I think).

CaptD

AgentCooper

Bing! Bong! Friendly nudge for June votes, ta 👍

Find some suggestions here

——————————————————————————————————————————————-
Thank you all for your continued engagement and contributions

#PSQGAMECLUB

One love 👍

@Pizzamorg @Mr_B021 @QualityGeezer @KilloWertz @Th3solution @Ryne-Gaia @crimsontadpoles @RogerRoger @Hallowmoonshadow @R1spam @CaptD @Th3solution @ralphdibny @LobsterJohnson @SillyBoyJudas @kidfried @Fight_Teza_Fight

That gum you like is going to come back in style!

Th3solution

@AgentCooper My vote is for Life is Strange: True Colors. However; this hasn’t garnered much support in past months, so I’ll offer some other ideas by way of new nominations:

• Sifu
  • Immortals of Aveum
  • Deliver Us the Moon

If no one likes those ideas, I could be convinced to go along with Tren, or Celeste.

Hopefully all that is complex enough for you. 😅

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

CaptD

Sifu or Immortals of Aveum for me please.

Will everybody be Kung fu fighting in June? Who can tell.

CaptD

sorteddan

@CaptD
I saw a guy in a shop with a T-shirt logo that read:

"Surely not everybody was kung-fu fighting."

Silly but it made my day.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic