Following its delay out of 2021, retro-styled RPG Monster Crown's PlayStation 4 fate was unknown — but now it's got a confirmed release date. The cool-looking Pokémon-esque title will launch on the 22nd February, which will be here before you know it. That's 22/2/22, by the way — easy to remember!
Here's a quick breakdown of Monster Crown from the official press release:
- Make pacts with monsters to receive their protection in return for shelter
- Breed and fuse over 200 base monsters to create your own new species
- Travel across Crown Island with your monster allies to uncover a dark world
- Choose a pivotal decision that will drastically change the ending and post-game
- Play online to battle and trade, and have your new species reach across the globe
Does Monster Crown have a chance of scratching your monster-taming itch? Create a powerful beast of your own in the comments section below.