Lost Judgment PS5 PS4

Lost Judgment has made a great start in the UK's physical games chart, debuting in fourth position. Perhaps surprisingly, this multi-format release is another to sell best on PlayStation 5; 62 per cent of last week's sales went to the PS5 version. The PS4 SKU managed 28 per cent, which means a combined total of 90 per cent on Sony's platforms.

Speaking of Sony's platforms, exclusive games have slipped down the chart. Deathloop, a console exclusive on PS5, is down to fifth after a number one last week. Meanwhile, Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales clings onto the top 10 in ninth, and Death Stranding Director's Cut manages 11th place.

Here's the full rundown of the top 10.

UK Sales Charts: Week Ending 25th September, 2021

  1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
  2. Minecraft (Switch)
  3. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
  4. Lost Judgment
  5. Deathloop
  6. Grand Theft Auto V
  7. Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
  8. F1 2021
  9. Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales
  10. WarioWare: Get It Together