Sony has finally fully revealed the PlayStation 5 console to the world, debuting some of the new features which are set to change the gaming industry forever as well as talking up the specs which will define the next generation. It's shaping up to be a fantastic platform, but what did the Japanese giant actually announce at its PS5 reveal livestream? What did the hardware manufacturer choose to show off, and what is still being kept under wraps? Here's everything announced during Sony's PS5 reveal livestream.
All Sony's PS5 Deep Dive Announcements
- Guide: PS5 vs Xbox Series X - Tech Specs Comparison
- Reaction: PS5 Deep Dive Was As Expected, But Was Shockingly Misjudged
- Talking Point: Did Sony's PS5 Deep Dive Live Up to the Hype?
- PS5 Has Less Teraflops Than Xbox Series X, Has 10.28 Teraflops of GPU Power
- PS5 'Blindingly Fast' SSD Enables 'Instantaneous' Load Times
- PS5 Comes with 825GB of Internal Storage on SSD
- PS5 Backwards Compatibility Will Support 'Almost' All PS4 Games
- PS5's Backwards Compatibility with PS4 Has Fans Baffled
- Fan Noise Shouldn't Be a Problem for PS5
- Here's How PS5 Handles Expanded Storage
- PS5 Gets Rid of PS4 Game Installing and File Copying
- PS5's 3D Audio Could Quietly Be a Game Changer
- Fans Show Displeasure at Disappointing Road to PS5 Reveal