The biggest and best convention for independent games EGX Rezzed 2020 will once again set its sights on London’s prestigious Tobacco Dock next month, and we’ve got a smokin’ deal for all Push Square readers. As part of our ongoing relationship with Gamer Network, we’re offering a five per cent discount on tickets to anyone who enters the code PSQUARE in the checkout page’s discount box. The show's scheduled to run from 26th March through 28th March.
So, what can you expect from this year’s event? As always, anticipate a friendly, laidback atmosphere and facetime with the creators of a bunch of upcoming indie games. Here’s the full rundown, per EGX Rezzed 2020’s website:
- PLAYABLE GAMES: Get hands-on with Europe’s largest collection of indie PC and console titles
- THE LEFTFIELD COLLECTION: Our renowned indie showcase highlights some of the most diverse gaming experiences around, on any platform.
- MEET THE CREATORS: Chat with game developers on the show floor and watch them present and take part in panels in the EGX Theatre and Rezzed Sessions.
- GET A JOB IN GAMES: Get in-depth advice from the GamesIndustry.biz Career Fair and chat with recruiters, publishers and developers direct.
- MEET & GREETS: Meet Outside Xbox, Outside Xtra, Eurogamer and Dicebreaker during regular meet & greet sessions throughout the event.
- EGX THEATRE: Get in-depth details on game development from the people who make it happen.
- REZZED SESSIONS: Behind-the-scenes insight into game making, and advice for developers and those looking to get into development.
- FRINGE THEATRE: A theatre programmed entirely by you, the EGX Rezzed community.
- EGX LIVE: Watch your favourite content creators play the latest games live from EGX Rezzed!
- JESSE COX’S LATE NIGHT SHOW: Superstar content creator and all-round swell guy Jesse Cox is heading to EGX Rezzed for the very first time and he’s not coming alone!
- TABLETOP GAMES: Discover the best in cardboard-based creativity, with help on hand from the expert demonstrators.
- PORTFOLIO REVIEWS: Meet experienced industry professionals who will be on-hand to offer careers advice and guidance on building your portfolio.
- MEET AND DO BUSINESS: The GamesIndustry.biz Industry Zone at EGX Rezzed is a valuable resource for those in the games business.
- COSPLAY: Whether you're a professional cosplayer or just getting started with your first costume, we welcome all Cosplayers to EGX Rezzed!
- GRAB GREAT MERCH: Stop by the official EGX Rezzed store to pick-up the lastest in EGX swag. Pre-orders will be available shortly.
- LONDON GAMES FESTIVAL: Rezzed is part of a city-wide celebration of the UK’s vibrant games industry. Find out more events and happenings on the official site.
Of course, there’s a good chance one or two of us from Push Square will be milling around the event, so you’ll have the exclusive opportunity to, y’know, say hi to one of us, too. Which is a serious selling point, we know.