An E3 mainstay, EA's press conference didn't disappoint this year. A slew of AAA titles keep the publishing juggernaut rolling, so it's unsurprising that its presser was full of big budget monsters. Alongside annual sports releases such as FIFA and Madden, we finally got our first semi-decent look at Mass Effect: Andromeda, while Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 and Mirror's Edge: Catalyst also took to the stage. However, it was Star Wars: Battlefront's bombastic gameplay trailer that had the biggest impact. You can read about the big news that came out of EA's conference below.
EA E3 2015 Press Conference Highlights
- E3 2015: New Need for Speed Shakes the Cops on PS4 This November
- E3 2015: Mass Effect: Andromeda Finally Touches Down at EA's Press Conference
- E3 2015: Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2's Gameplay Trailer is Ferocious and Fun
- E3 2015: Unravel Is a 2D Platformer With a Touching Story
- E3 2015: Mirror's Edge Catalyst Sprints to PS4 in February 2016
- E3 2015: Star Wars: Battlefront PS4 Gameplay Looks Like Hoth Stuff
What did you think of EA's press conference? Are you excited for any of the games that were on show, or are you suitably disappointed by what was on offer? Shoot and score in the comments section below.