EA Sports’ excellent soccer sim, FIFA 12, has enjoyed its eighth week at the top of the UK sales charts — beating out competition from Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to maintain its place at the top of the league.
Last week’s surprise entry, Rayman Origins, couldn’t hold onto its place in ninth — but it did finish a respectable twelth overall.
- FIFA 12 (EA Sports)
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
- Battlefield 3 (EA Games)
- Resident Evil: Revelations (Capcom)
- Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
- Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
- Zumba Fitness 2 (505 Games)