A. Noire</a> has held onto its spot aloft the UK sales charts, in a week where very little has changed in the top ten.
LEGO Pirates Of The Caribbean and DiRT 3 swapped places from last week, finishing second and third respectively. Elsewhere, it's your usual selection of casual and pseudo-casual experiences. Knock yourself out.
- L.A. Noire (Rockstar Games)
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney Interactive)
- DiRT 3 (Codemasters)
- Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
- Brink (Bethesda Softworks)
- Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
- FIFA 11 (EA Games)
- Portal 2 (Valve)
- The Sims 3: Generations (EA Games)