How do you get all Warehouse park goals, gaps, and objectives in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2? Where are all the SKATE letters, boxes, hydrants, and hidden tapes in Warehouse? As part of our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, we're going to tell you how to get all the goals, gaps, and objectives in Warehouse.
All Warehouse Gaps and Goals in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2
Here's how to get all goals, gaps, and other objectives in Warehouse. You need to complete 4 park goals to unlock School.
High Score, Pro Score, Sick Score, High Combo
To get these four park goals, you need to beat the following scores within the two minute time limit.
- High Score - 10,000
- Pro Score - 50,000
- Sick Score - 100,000
- High Combo - 7,500 (in one combo)
You need to collect the letters that make up the word "SKATE". They're scattered throughout the level. Here's where you'll find them:
- S — In between the kicker ramps on the left-hand side of the warehouse
- K — On the right-hand side above the back quarter pipe
- A — Above the taxi
- T — Above the half pipe
- E — One quarter pipe leads up to a raised platform where there's a second quarter pipe. Letter 'E' can be found here
Collect 5 Hydrants
There are five fire hydrants in Warehouse. Locate them all to complete this park goal.
- From where you start, there's a hydrant above the quarter pipe behind you
- In between the big slopes (at the bottom) is a set of three quarter pipes. One of the hydrants is above the center quarter pipe
- One quarter pipe leads up to a higher level where there's another quarter pipe. Another hydrant is above this second ramp
- A hydrant is floating above the long quarter pipe lining the back wall on the left-hand side, opposite the kicker ramps
- Another hydrant is above this same back quarter pipe in the right-hand corner, near the taxi
Smash the Boxes
There are five stacks of cardboard boxes in Warehouse. You just need to skate into them to knock them over. Here's where you'll find them all:
- From where you start, turn to the right to find the first set of boxes by the wall
- Towards the back on the right-hand side, on the small ledge next to the taxi
- On top of the U-shaped bend in the back quarter pipe
- On the left-hand side towards the back, on the ledge next to the kicker ramps
- One quarter pipe leads up to a raised platform where there's a second quarter pipe. There's a set of boxes here
50-50 the Big Rail Gap
This one is simple. You just need to grind the length of the metal rail in the middle of the level while performing a 50-50 grind. To do a 50-50, jump up to the rail and press Triangle with no directional inputs.
Ollie a Channel Gap
For this park goal, you need to locate the trio of quarter pipes in between the two big slopes. All you need to do here is build up a bit of speed, and land an ollie from one quarter pipe to another. Easy!
Get the Secret Tape
The Hidden Tape in Warehouse can be found in the "secret room", which is the small area above the half pipe you can reach by ramping off either side of the half pipe.
There are two stat points in Warehouse. Their locations depend on what style your character is. For more details, see our guide on all stat points locations.
- Facing the two big slopes, one stat point is above the left-hand quarter pipe
- The other stat point is above the U-shaped bend in the back quarter pipe
- As you come down the ramp at the start, the first stat point is on the left. Wallride to get it
- The other stat point is above the red rail in the middle
- As you come down the ramp at the start, the first stat point is on the right. Just jump to it
- Another stat point is above the red rail on the right-hand side by the half pipe
Vicarious Visions Logo
There's a hidden Vicarious Visions logo in each level. It looks like two letter Vs stacked on top of each other. Here's where the Vicarious Visions logo is In Warehouse.
From where you start, go through to the right-hand slope. Instead of going down this big ramp, wallride on the left and jump at the end to snag the Vicarious Visions logo.
From the start, turn to the left and go up the quarter pipe to the higher deck. Then, on top of the second quarter pipe, the alien plushie is in the right-hand corner.
All Gaps in Warehouse
|Gap Name||Points Value||Description|
|Big Rail||200||Grind the red rail in the middle of the warehouse from one end to the other|
|Channel Gap||250||Between the big slopes are three quarter pipes. Land a trick while jumping from one to the other|
|Deck 2 Rail||300||One quarter pipe leads to a raised area with another quarter pipe. Get onto this deck and leap from it to grind on the big rail|
|Face Plant||400||Same area as above with the layered quarter pipes. You need to jump from the first quarter pipe and over the second one to get this gap|
|High Rail||200||At the back of the warehouse on the right-hand side is a quarter pipe with a rail above. You need to jump up to this rail and grind from one end to the other|
|Holy Shi...||3,000||You need to grind from one side of the entire back quarter pipe to the other in one go|
|Kicker 2 Ledge||200||Jump from the kicker ramp facing into the warehouse onto the side ledge|
|Kicker Gap||100||Jump from one kicker ramp to the other|
|Monster Grind||500||Grind the high rail above the back quarter pipe, then drop down and grind the quarter pipe and the rail leading to the large half pipe|
|Over The Pipe||300||Clear the large half pipe in one big jump|
|Secret Room||300||Jump up from one side of the half pipe into the "secret" room above|
|Taxi 2 Ledge||500||Jump from the taxi near the half pipe to the ledge next to the large quarter pipe|
|Taxi Gap||600||Jump from the taxi into the half pipe|
|Transfer||200||On the back quarter pipe is a U-shaped bend. Do a spine transfer from one side to the other|
|Transition Grind||400||From inside the half pipe, jump and wallride to the quarter pipe next to the large slope and grind it|
That's a wrap on our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide for Warehouse. You can read up on all alien plushies locations, all SKATE letter locations, and all secret tape locations through the links. There's even more tips, tricks, and information in our main Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, too. Once you're done with Warehouse, take a look at what's next: