How do you get all Mall park goals, gaps, and objectives in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2? Where are all the SKATE letters, toy robots, directories, and hidden tapes in Mall? As part of our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, we're going to tell you how to get all the goals, gaps, and objectives in Mall.
All Mall Gaps and Goals in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2
Here's how to get all goals, gaps, and other objectives in Mall. You need to complete 8 park goals to unlock Skate Park.
High Score, Pro Score, Sick Score, High Combo
To get these four park goals, you need to beat the following scores within the two minute time limit.
- High Score - 20,000
- Pro Score - 80,000
- Sick Score - 150,000
- High Combo - 15,000 (in one combo)
You need to collect the letters that make up the word "SKATE". They're scattered throughout the level. Here's where you'll find them:
- S — As you go down the car park, the S is above a rail on the left
- K — In the area with the big fountain, to the right is a ledge with the K above it
- A — Go down a floor to find a shallow ditch with two rails across it. The A is above the left rail
- T — Continue down until you find a sculpture with two bars criss-crossing each other. The T is underneath these bars
- E — Dead ahead above a small ramp
Collect 5 Toy Robots
There are five toy robots in Mall. Locate them all to complete this park goal.
- After you smash through the doors after the car park, the first toy robot is to the right above a planter
- From the smashed doors, go up a level. Ollie onto the planter ahead and then onto the slope down. Jump off the end into the hole
- On the same level, go past the fountain. Stick to the right to find a long rail with another toy robot above
- On the next level down, another toy robot is inside a shop on the right, near the letter A location
- Continue down and the next toy robot is on the center divider
Destroy 5 Directories
There are five directories in Mall. You just need to smash through each one to complete this park goal. Here's where you'll find them all:
- After smashing the glass doors near the start, go up a level to find the first directory ahead
- On this same level, jump to the planter ahead and again onto the slope. Follow it through the hole, up the slope the other side to find another directory
- Go down a level from the smashed doors. The next directory is just after the letter A location
- Continue down and you'll see the next directory in the middle atop a center divider
- The last directory is just before the end, after the letter E location
Nose Grind the Coffee Grind Gap
After the smashed glass doors, stick to the left and you'll see a long rail. Perform a nose grind (Triangle + Up) along the entire rail.
AirWalk the Flying Leap Gap
After the fountain, you'll see a slope up. Go up this slope and jump off at the top while performing an Airwalk (Circle + Down + Right).
Get the Secret Tape
Stick to the right and you'll find a ramp over a wrecked car. Keep going and jump off the edge and grind the suspended light rail. Jump off at the end to get the secret tape.
There are three stat points to collect in Mall. Their locations depend on what style your character is. For more details, see our guide on all stat points locations.
- Just after the letter S location, you'll smash through some glass doors. Do a U-turn here and go up the small quarter pipe
- Go down a level and to the left is a section with a few quarter pipes. A stat point is hanging above the middle quarter pipe
- As you enter the final room where the letter E is, turn to the right and you'll see a quarter pipe. Another stat point is floating above this ramp
- Beyond the fountain is a slope up. Go up and there's a stat point on the railing to the right
- Further down, the path splits, with an escalator on the left and a shallower slope on the right. Go down the slope and there's a stat point on the left-hand rail
- In the last room, there's a red ledge around the walls. Use a quarter pipe on the left to get up and grind the ledge to the last stat point
- After smashing the doors at the start, head up the slope in front of you. Veer to the left and grind the rail to get the stat point
- After the above, stick to the left. Go past the fountain and you'll see a stat point above a left-hand flight of stairs
- The last stat point is just before the end. At the end of the last main room, you can ramp up to platform above the slope. Ramp off the end of this platform for the stat point
Vicarious Visions Logo
There's a hidden Vicarious Visions logo in each level. It looks like two letter Vs stacked on top of each other. Here's where the Vicarious Visions logo is in Mall.
From where you start, turn around and you'll see the Vicarious Visions logo. Use the quarter pipe to build up some speed, then ramp off the edge to grab the logo.
From the start, go down the car park, smash through the glass and stick to the left. Go down the left-hand staircase, then do a U-turn to the right. The alien plushie is hiding in some grass in the corner by the elevator.
All Gaps in Mall
|Gap Name||Points Value||Description|
|Huge Stair Set Off A Mezzanine||2,500||At the end of the level is a ramp that leads to a level above the final set of stairs. Use this to ollie over the stairs|
|Coffee Grind||1,000||After smashing through the doors, stick to the left. Grind the long rail on the left-hand side all the way|
|The Flying Leap||100||Continue on from the above rail to find a slope up. Leap off the top to the lower floor|
|For the Whole Atrium||500||Either side of the final room is a raised rail. Grind either of them from one side of the room to the other|
|Fountain Gap||250||Jump from the rickety looking slope into the hole in the fountain|
|Exit Stage Right||250||Half way down is an area with three quarter pipes. From the center quarter pipe, ollie over to the right-hand quarter pipe|
|Exit Stage Left||250||Same as above but to the left-hand quarter pipe|
|Over A Stair Set||250||Wallride/ollie over a left-hand set of stairs|
|Over A Huge Stair Set||2,000||At the end of the level is a large staircase. Ollie over the entire thing|
|Planter Gap||100||Jump from one planter to the next|
|Rail Combo||500||After smashing the doors near the start, go up a level and to the left is a rail. Grind it, then ollie down and grind on the Coffee Grind rail|
|Skater Escalator Gap||500||After the letter A location is an escalator on the left side. You need to clear the escalator in one jump|
|Across The Light Beam||250||After the fountain, stick to the right and grind the rail past the ramp and the car. Ollie at the end, drop below the light rails, and grind one of the beams below|
|The Long Rail||1,500||After the fountain, stick to the right. At the next big slope, grind the right-hand rail and the following ledge all the way down|
|The Short Rail||1,000||After the fountain, stick to the left. At the next big slope, go down the escalator and grind the rail that's around the corner|
That's a wrap on our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide for Mall. You can read up on all alien plushies locations, all SKATE letter locations, and all secret tape locations through the links. There's even more tips, tricks, and information in our main Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, too. Once you're done with Mall, check out what's next: