How do you get all Downtown park goals, gaps, and objectives in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 on PS5 and PS4? Where are all the SKATE letters, popcorn buckets, "No Skating" signs, and hidden tapes in Downtown? As part of our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, we're going to tell you how to get all the goals, gaps, and objectives in Downtown.
All Downtown Gaps and Goals in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2
Here's how to get all goals, gaps, and other objectives in Downtown.
High Score, Pro Score, Sick Score, High Combo
To get these four park goals, you need to beat the following scores within the two minute time limit.
- High Score - 25,000
- Pro Score - 90,000
- Sick Score - 175,000
- High Combo - 18,000 (in one combo)
You need to collect the letters that make up the word "SKATE". They're scattered throughout the level. Here's where you'll find them:
- S — From starting position, use kicker ramp to get on the right-hand ledge, then grind the rail
- K — Hovering above the fountain
- A — Facing the cinema, the letter A is to the right above a quarter pipe
- T — Near the letter A to the right is a truck that leads to a raised area. Follow this through to a glass walkway
- E — Hovering above a power line between two roofs. Access roofs via walkway mentioned above
Collect 5 Popcorn Buckets
There are five popcorn buckets in Downtown. Locate them all to complete this park goal.
- From starting position, head down the road and turn right to find the cinema. Go inside, up the ramp, then wallride and ollie to get onto the grind rail for the first bucket
- Leave cinema and go back down to the right. Wallride and ollie to get up onto the music shop sign
- In the fountain area, there's a quarter pipe with a big sign above. A bucket is floating above
- Go up to the roof via the walkway. To the left is a greenhouse with a bucket inside
- Next to the greenhouse is a small ramp leading to a window where the last bucket is. Build up as much speed as you can, then ollie off the ramp and into the window
Break 5 "No Skating" Signs
There are five "No Skating" signs in Downtown. You just need to smash through each one to complete this park goal. Here's where you'll find them all:
- Ahead of the start position, first sign is down the path towards the fountain
- Follow the path down and to the left to go up the other entrance to the fountain
- Coming out of here, to the left is a large quarter pipe. Get atop the elevated area to find another sign
- From there, go down to the street on the left, you should see another sign next to some large kicker ramps
- The last sign is right outside the movie theatre
Get the Secret Tape
Get onto the roof via the truck and walkway. Go into the area surrounded by quarter pipe. Build up some speed, then use the ramp with an arrow on it to leap to the next rooftop. The secret tape is in mid-air here.
Complete the Rooftop Gaps
There are three rooftop gaps to complete in Downtown. Get on the first roof, then follow these instructions:
- Ollie from the first roof to the second using the ramp with an arrow on it in the quarter pipe section
- Use the short ramp by the greenhouse to reach the room behind the yellowed window
- On the second roof is a large ramp off the roof. Use it to jump down to a rail below, and grind it
Ollie the Parked Cars
There are three parked cars in Downtown. You need to jump over all of them to complete this park goal.
- From the starting position, head straight and follow the road around to the left. The first car is parked on the right
- From the starting position, take the first left to find another car parked on the right
- From the above car location, turn left at the junction and the last car is parked next to a large ramp
There are four stat points in Downtown. Their locations depend on what style your character is. For more information, see our guide on all stats points locations.
- From starting position, take the first left and follow the road to the left, past the big quarter pipes. On your right should be a shorter quarter pipe with a stat point above
- From starting position, take the first right to head up to the movie theatre. On the left of the cinema is a short quarter pipe with a stat point above
- Get up to the first rooftop via the walkway. Go into the section surrounded by quarter pipes. Another stat point is above on the right
- Get across to the other roof by building up speed and using the ramp with an arrow to launch yourself. The next stat point is above the pool
- From the starting point, take the road to the right. Use the small concrete ramp to get up to the billboard and grind it for a stat point
- Go left from the starting point and follow the road down. To the right is a truck half-way out of a garage. The next stat point is above it
- Down the road from the above location is another stat point on a high rail. Use the nearby kicker ramp to ollie up and grind the rail
- Get up onto the roof via the walkway. Build up speed in the quarter pipes, then launch over to the second roof. A stat point is above a rail on the left
- At the start, turn around and get up onto the road above. Turn right to find a stat point above a bus stop
- From the above location, continue down the road slightly. There's a slope up on the right with a rail in the middle. Use this slope to ollie up to another stat point
- From the start, follow the road straight ahead. It'll bend to the left, and you'll find a stat point above a parked car
- From the start, turn right and go to the cinema. Inside, a stat point is on the middle raised rail
Vicarious Visions Logo
There's a hidden Vicarious Visions logo in each level. It looks like two letter Vs stacked on top of each other. Here's where the Vicarious Visions logo is in Downtown.
Get up onto the roof via the walkway where the letter T is. Turn around when you're on the rooftop and you'll see the logo. You need to grind the top edge of the walkway to reach it.
Go up to the roof via the walkway. Go into the pool ahead. Very carefully, get up and over the top right-hand corner, where there's a very small ledge. The alien plushie is here.
All Gaps in Downtown
|Gap Name||Points Value||Description|
|Big Ass||1,500||Jump the width of the raised platform outside the cinema|
|Billboard Grind||500||In the quarter pipe area on the rooftop, use the ramp to jump down to the billboard and grind it|
|BS Gap||500||Ollie from a short ramp right over the bus stop|
|BS Grind||200||Jump from a short ramp and grind the top of the bus stop|
|Burly Deck Gap||2,500||Transfer over the widest part of the triangular deck|
|Car Ollie||100||Ollie over a parked car|
|Cheesy Deck Gap||50||Transfer over the corner of the triangular deck|
|Death Grind||2,000||On the second rooftop, use the large ramp to ollie down and grind the rail below|
|Deck Gap||250||Transfer over the middle of the triangular deck|
|Dirty Rail||3,000||From the cinema, go down the right-hand road. Use the large ramp near the bottom to ollie onto and grind the rail leading to the fountain|
|Glass Gap||750||At the cinema, use the short slope as a ramp and smash through the glass above the doors|
|Kicker Gap||100||At start position, jump from one small kicker ramp to the one opposite|
|Kicker 2 Edge||100||From start position, ollie off kicker ramp onto the right-hand ledge|
|Kicker 2 Street||100||From starting position, turn around and use kicker ramp to ollie onto the street above|
|Rail 2 Rail||750||There are two rails opposite each other leading up to the raised deck. Grind up one, ollie and then grind the other|
|Roof 2 Roof||2,000||Use the ramp with the arrow on it to get from the first rooftop to the second|
|Secret Tunnel Entrance||500||Near the elevated glass walkway is a large ramp. Gain some speed, then use this ramp to reach the walkway|
|Sucky Room Gap||1,500||On the first rooftop, use the small ramp to ollie into the room behind the yellowed window|
|T 2 T Gap||500||Use the truck as a ramp to get to the corridor that leads to the rooftop|
|Transfer||200||Opposite cinema, transfer over from one side of the quarter pipes to the other|
|Truck Gap||250||Ollie over the truck that's half out of a garage|
|Tunnel Gap||1,000||Same as Secret Tunnel Entrance, only you ollie through the whole tunnel rather than land inside|
|Wimpy Gap||250||In fountain area, there are some planters. Ollie off of one onto the grassy bank above|
|Mechanic Gap||500||At the truck that's half out of a garage, wallride over it|
|Box Office Gap||1,000||Go inside the cinema. From the back, start a manual and hold it all the way out to the street|
|Skyway Gap||1,000||Get up onto the first roof. Turn around, and manual through the glass walkway|
|Super Skyway Gap||5,000||As above, start a manual from the roof, through the glass walkway, and all the way down the corridor to the entrance. You'll want high manual balance stats for this|
That's a wrap on our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide for Downtown on PS5 and PS4. You can read up on all alien plushies locations, all SKATE letter locations, and all secret tape locations through the links. There's even more tips, tricks, and information in our main Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, too. Once you're done with Downtown, check out what's next:
Box Office Gap: Manual the floor at the theatre from the back wall to the street.
Skyway Gap: Manual the skyway where the T is.
Super Skyway Gap: Manual from the rooftop through the tunnel.
Mechanic Gap - Where the Truck Gap is, wallride over the gap instead
@Swojo609 thank you so much
@CptnWolfe I’ve been trying to fill in all the blanks to all of these levels. I finished as far as the hangar.
I still have 2 gaps in Marseilles, one in New York and a bunch in Skate Heaven
Tap here to load 5 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...