Resident Evil 3 is a remake of the 1999 classic Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, now completely remade for PS4 which earned a 'Good' in our Resident Evil 3 PS4 review. This Resident Evil 3 walkthrough explains how to complete Jill's campaign from start to finish, as well as the sections controlling Carlos.
The walkthrough is designed for a playthrough on the standard difficulty level, not including any of the bonus items bought from the shop unlocked after completing the game for the first time. So, without further ado, let's get this Resident Evil 3 remake walkthrough started.
Resident Evil 3 Full Walkthrough
We begin our quest to escape Raccoon City as Jill Valentine, the lead heroine of Resident Evil 3.
1. Raccoon City Walkthrough
- Resident Evil 3: Leaving Jill Valentine's Flat, Finding The Rooftop Parking Lot, Meeting Carlos
- Resident Evil 3: Restore Substation Power, Bring the Trains Online in the Subway Office, Lure Nemesis Away
2. Sewers Walkthrough
- Resident Evil 3: Escape The Sewers, Find The Lab, Escaping Nemesis
- Resident Evil 3: Defeat Nemesis (First Encounter), Return to the Subway Station, Get To The Subway Platform
3. Police Station Walkthrough
- Resident Evil 3: Find Dr. Bard, Break the Shower Room Wall, Exit The Subway Tunnel
- Resident Evil 3: Defeat Nemesis (Second Encounter)
4. Hospital Walkthrough
- Resident Evil 3: Find The Vaccine, Tape Player, Hospital ID Card Location
- Resident Evil 3: Audiocassette Tape Location, Give Jill The Vaccine Sample, Head to the Underground Facility
5. Underground Facility Walkthrough
- Resident Evil 3: Restore Elevator Power, Fuse, Flash Drive, Culture Sample Locations, Vaccine Base Temperature Solution
- Resident Evil 3: Escape the Facility, Defeat Nemesis (Final Encounter), Take Back The Vaccine
Other Resident Evil 3 Guides
Looking for more help with Resident Evil 3, whether it's specific puzzle solutions off the beaten path, or how to find certain items? The following can help.
Collectibles, Unlocks, and Combinations
- Resident Evil 3: All Charlie Doll Locations
- Resident Evil 3: All Shop Unlocks
- Resident Evil 3: All Safe Codes and Locker Combinations
Herb, Weapons Upgrades, and Ammo Combinations
- Resident Evil 3: All Gun Upgrade Locations
- Resident Evil 3: All Hip Pouch Locations
- Resident Evil 3: All Ammo Crafting Combinations
- Resident Evil 3: All Herb Combinations and Their Effects
Phew! We hope our Resident Evil 3 Walkthrough helps guide you through the various puzzles and enemies you face during the game, if you have any suggestions of other topics we should cover just let us know in the comments below, thanks for reading!
I played a lot of this yesterday (thanks ShopTo) just taking my time in the quiet moments. Nemesis sure does hit hard when it decides to show up. Only takes a couple of hits to kill on normal difficulty. Also, when did Jill get so potty mouthed? I do like her sassy attitude, though.
HELP ME!!! My pushsquare timeline is overwhelmed with some resident evil 3 remake guides. It's spreading more than coronavirus.
@djlard once you beat the game they will disappear
@antdickens I don't have it. Actually... Ive played only RE2 disc 2 on psx when I was young... This series missed me. The only thing that makes me buy it would be complete collection.
@ApostateMage so how are you finding it after a few days bud. Im really on the fence with it. To be completely honest i do do scary games of any description. Im far too much of a wuss and hate jump scares. RE2 would have been absolutely fine if Mr X was out of the equation but he tipped it for me.
@Kidfunkadelic83 I completed my first run, took me just over 7 hours and although I did enjoy it, I didn't t think it was as enjoyable as RE2. As for jump scares, there's only a couple I can think of and even then you're kind of expecting them. I honestly thought that Mr X was scarier than Nemesis, he's more a nuisance than a terrifying presence.
In all honesty, I'd wait until it's a lot cheaper.
@ApostateMage appreciate you input dude. I did think that full price was probarbly stretching it for this one. Only place i can really get it from here is Argos and its 50 quid which is pretty steep for a 7 hour game that i may potential not play if it gives me the willies too much 😂 im very tempted to bite the bullet and try and get over my fear of being stalked by MR X
I'm going to need the collectibles guide. I did a collectible run-through before but somehow came up a couple short and if I remember correctly the game doesn't say which.
Tap here to load 8 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...