What's the best Bunker to buy and how do you get rich from Gunrunning in GTA Online? Bunkers form the foundation of the Gunrunning business in Rockstar's online sandbox, allowing you steal firearms and redistribute them to the highest bidder. You can also use the Bunker to store vehicles, like the Mobile Operations Center. As part of our GTA Online guide, we're going to introduce the best Bunker to buy and how to get rich from Gunrunning. You may also be interested in Best MC Businesses to Buy, How to Get Rich with Warehouse Management at the Nightclub, and How to Get Rich with Vehicle Cargo and Special Cargo at the Office.
GTA Online: Best Bunker to Buy
Before you discover how to get rich from Gunrunning in GTA Online, you're going to need to learn which is the best Bunker to buy. You can purchase a Bunker from Maze Bank Foreclosures, using the Internet app on your phone. There are 11 Bunkers you can buy. They are:
- Chumash Bunker: GTA$1,650,000
- Farmhouse Bunker: GTA$2,375,000
- Thomson Scrapyard Bunker: GTA$2,290,000
- Smoke Tree Road Bunker: GTA$2,205,000
- Grand Senora Desert Bunker: GTA$2,120,000
- Grand Senora Oilfields Bunker: GTA$2,035,000
- Route 68 Bunker: GTA$1,950,000
- Lago Zancudo Bunker: GTA$1,550,000
- Raton Canyon Bunker: GTA$1,450,000
- Grapeseed Bunker: $1,175,000
- Paleto Forest Bunker: GTA$1,165,000
In terms of location, you should buy a Bunker that's close to Los Santos, as that's where you'll want to sell your weapons for the best profit. We'd recommend the Chumash Bunker as the best Bunker to buy. In terms of Renovations, you can consider purchasing Personal Quarters if you want to spawn at this location, but we'd recommend against the other options unless you're feeling flush. You can find out How to Make Money through here.
GTA Online: How to Get Rich from Gunrunning from Bunkers
Once you've bought a Bunker, you'll need to watch a short cutscene and complete a setup missions. From there, you'll gain access to your computer inside the Bunker, which allows you to access the Disruption Logistics app. You'll be using this app to manage your business and to get rich from Gunrunning. You'll need to be a Motorcycle Club President or CEO to use the app, and you can find out How to Become an Motorcycle Club President and How to Become a CEO through the links.
There are three key statistics you need to be aware of when running your Gunrunning business. They are as follows:
- Stock: The amount of weapons fashioned from Supplies that can be sold as Stock for profit.
- Research: The amount of progress you've made towards Researching the next Unlock within the Bunker. Research utilises Supplies.
- Supplies: The amount of Supplies you have available in order for your employees to create Stock and Research.
While you can use Research to unlock Weapon Modifications and Vehicle Modifications in GTA Online, this isn't the most effective means to make money. As such, we recommend you login to the Disruption Logistics app and select Manage Staff and Assign Staff to Manufacturing. By doing this you will never make progress with your Research meter, but it means that your staff will be focused solely on creating Stock, which you can then sell for a profit.
You can also Buy Upgrades for your Gunrunning enterprise from the Disruption Logistics app. There are three upgrades available, and just like with the Best MC Businesses they are as follows:
- Equipment Upgrade: This will speed up the rate at which Supplies are transformed into Stock and also improve the overall quality of the Stock, increasing its sale price.
- Staff Upgrade: Similarly, this will speed up the rate at which Supplies are transformed into Stock and also improve the overall quality of the Stock, increasing its sale price.
- Security Upgrade: As with your other businesses, there are occasions where you may be attacked or raided raided, which can result in a loss of Stock. This upgrade will reduce — but not eliminate — the likelihood of that happening.
In order to significantly increase the profit potential of your Gunrunning operations within the Bunker, it's recommended that you invest in the Equipment Upgrade and Staff Upgrade.
Should You Buy or Steal Supplies for Gunrunning from Bunkers?
If you choose to Buy Supplies for your Gunrunning enterprise in GTA Online, then you may need to spend up to GTA$75,000 for a full load of Supplies. It's cheaper to Steal Supplies, but this takes more time, as it'll trigger a mission that you'll need to complete, and you may have to complete multiple missions in order to max out your Supplies Level.
However, if you don't have the Equipment Upgrade and Staff Upgrade, then you should always Steal Supplies. This is because you'll lose money if you Buy Supplies upfront without both of the upgrades. Also, you should wait until your Stock Level is at about 20 per cent before selling. If it goes beyond that, then you'll need to hire some Associates to help you, as you'll need to make multiple deliveries and may not have enough time.
In terms of where to sell, Los Santos will guarantee the highest profit compared to Blaine County, so it's recommended you always sell there if you want to make money with Gunrunning. Remember, that when you're delivering your weapons, there's a chance you may be attacked by other players. However, you will get a one per cent delivery bonus for each person in your Public Lobby, which can significantly increase the profit you make on a large shipment.
What do you think is the best Bunker to buy and how do you get rich from Gunrunning in GTA Online? Share the secrets of your criminal empire in the comments section, and be sure to check out our GTA Online guide for more information.