What are the best MC Businesses to buy in GTA Online? Owning a Motorcycle Club will allow you to become an MC President, allowing you to build the foundations of your criminal empire. The MC Businesses are largely passive, allowing you to Make Money Fast while you attend to other activities in Los Santos. But which are the best MC Businesses to buy and why? As part of our GTA Online guide, we're going to explain how to start setting up your underground empire.
GTA Online: Best Clubhouse to Buy
Before you decide on any of the best MC businesses to buy in GTA Online, you'll need a Clubhouse. You can purchase Clubhouses from Maze Bank Foreclosures, using the Internet app on your smartphone. There are 12 Clubhouses available to buy. They are:
- 68 Paleto Blvd: GTA$250,000
- 1 Paleto Blvd: GTA$242,000
- 2111 East Joshua Road: GTA$225,000
- 47 Algonquin Blvd: GTA$210,000
- 101 Route 68: GTA$200,000
- 2214 Clinton Avenue: GTA$472,000
- 1778 Hawick Avenue: GTA$495,000
- 7 Del Perro Beach: GTA$365,000
- 4 Goma Street: GTA$395,000
- 75 Elgin Avenue: GTA$455,000
- 137 Capital Blvd: GTA$449,000
- 1334 Roy Lowenstein Blvd: GTA$420,000
Clubhouses contain some fun activities, such as Darts and Arm Wrestling, however you're unlikely going to be spending a lot of time inside them. As such, it's recommended you purchase one of the cheaper Clubhouses — like 101 Route 68 — as location doesn't matter too much for this particular business. You don't really need any of the Renovations either unless you're feeling flush, so focus on keeping the costs low.
GTA Online: How to Buy MC Businesses
Once you own a Clubhouse, set a waypoint to it and complete the introductory tasks. Eventually, you'll get access to your office, which is labelled by a laptop icon on your minimap. In order to use the laptop, you'll need to become an MC President, and you can find out How to Become an Motorcycle Club President through the link. Login to the laptop in order to begin buying MC Businesses.
GTA Online: Best MC Businesses to Buy
There are 5 MC Businesses to buy from The Open Road interface accessed from the laptop in your Clubhouse. The business types are:
- Document Forgery Offices
- Weed Farms
- Counterfeit Cash Factories
- Methamphetamine Labs
- Cocaine Lockups
You can own one of each type of MC Business, and there are various locations spread around Los Santos. Generally, we'd recommend purchasing the cheapest option for each MC Business because these are largely located within the Sandy Shores region. When it comes to delivering your product, this will give you the option to sell to buyers in Los Santos, maximising your profits.
You will have to complete a short setup mission upon acquiring a new MC Business, but once that's done you'll be free to manage it in your own time. Be aware that as you start creating product there's always the possibility that you'll be raided, and if this happens you'll need to complete a small mission in order to protect your product.
As you progress through GTA Online and build your empire, you'll be able to purchase upgrades to the Arcade and Terrorbyte that will enable you to manage your MC Businesses remotely, saving a lot of time. However, if you don't own these yet, you'll need to travel to each MC Business manually to get Supplies and sell Stock.
The best MC Businesses to buy in terms of profit return are the Cocaine Lockups, Counterfeit Cash Factories, and Methamphetamine Labs. You should focus on buying these first. However, you can still make money with the Document Forgery Offices and Weed Farms, but the returns are much smaller. It's also worth keeping in mind that you'll need to buy upgrades for your MC Businesses in order to maximise your profits.
GTA Online: How to Get Rich with MC Businesses
Once you own an MC Business, you'll need to travel to it to complete a short setup mission. Once that's done, you'll be able to manage and make money with it. There are two things you need to be aware of when managing your MC Businesses. They are:
- Product: This progress bar represents the amount of Product your employees have produced based on the Supplies you've provided them with. Product will be fashioned passively out of Supplies while you spend time in Los Santos.
- Supplies: Supplies are needed to create Product. You can use the laptop in your business to login to The Open Road and either Buy Supplies (GTA$75,000) or Steal Supplies.
Your goal with your MC Businesses is to keep them stocked with Supplies so that your employees can passively create Product for you to sell. However, in order to make a profit you'll need to Buy Upgrades for all of your MC Businesses. There are three upgrades available:
- Equipment Upgrade: This will speed up the rate at which Supplies are transformed into Product and also improve the quality of the Product, increasing its sale price.
- Staff Upgrade: This will once again speed up the rate at which Supplies are transformed into Product and also improve the overall quality of the Product, improving its overall sale price.
- Security Upgrade: As mentioned previously, there are occasions where your MC Businesses will be raided, triggering missions and potentially resulting in a loss of Product. This upgrade will reduce — but not eliminate — the likelihood of that happening.
It's recommended that you purchase the Equipment Upgrade and Staff Upgrade in order to maximise the profit potential of your MC Businesses.
Should You Buy Supplies or Steal Supplies for Your MC Businesses?
It's quicker to Buy Supplies, but you can Steal Supplies if you want to maximise your income and don't mind losing a bit of time. It's worth keeping in mind that if you do Buy Supplies, you'll need to have purchased the Equipment Upgrade and Staff Upgrade for your MC Businesses in order to turn a profit. If you don't own either of the aforementioned upgrades, then you should Steal Supplies otherwise you'll lose money.
Keep an eye on Product, and if you're playing solo, you'll want to Sell Stock when the Product bar is about quarter full. This is because each quarter represents one delivery, and it'll be difficult to make multiple deliveries when you're on your own. Always sell to the highest bidder.
Once you're ready to Sell Stock, select the button from the laptop at your MC Business and this will launch a mission. You'll need to deliver the Product to a number of different locations within a time limit. This is a Public Lobby event so there's always the possibility you will be attacked by other players. You can consider recruiting some friends or strangers to help protect you while you work if you're up against some particularly aggressive players. If you need more help, then you can learn How to Play Solo and Avoid Griefers through the link. Deliver the Product to all of the locations marked on your map to earn your money.
What do you think are the best MC Businesses to buy in GTA Online? Share the secrets of your criminal empire in the comments section, and be sure to check out our GTA Online guide for more information.