Dog Eat Dog is a Main Quest in Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty that begins as soon as you get to a point where the expansion can be accessed. As part of our Cyberpunk 2077 guide, we're going to list everything that you need to know about Dog Eat Dog.
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty - Dog Eat Dog
V receives a voice-only call from a mysterious woman calling herself Songbird. She quickly sets the stakes, asking for the merc's help in exchange for a cure — a way to supposedly survive the Relic's effects. Songbird requests a meeting near Dogtown — a lawless, cut-off chunk of Night City that V must infiltrate. Upon entering the district, Songbird provides the details of V's new mission, revealing that the president's private shuttle is about to make a crash landing...
Below you'll find an overview of the Main Quest, Dog Eat Dog, which includes a point-by-point Walkthrough, along with additional information that may influence your progress.
- Receive a call from Songbird
- Go to the objective marker outside of Dogtown, walk around the objective area until you're contacted
- Speak with Songbird
- Move into the hostile area and make your way past the guards however you like
- Follow the objective markers
- Arrive in Dogtown's market
- Do some shopping, if you need to stock up on weapons, ammo, consumables, or clothing
- Go to the construction site
- Watch the scene unfold and then head down the chute
- Quest complete