Fists of melody
The concept of fusing fighting and rhythm games seems so obvious, as the act of combat already has a rhythmic feel to it. Timing is, of course, crucial to both pastimes, with complex moves requiring metronome-like precision, just like the beat of a song. KickBeat, then, is pretty much the perfect marriage of genres, and the Zen...
About The Game
KickBeat is an experimental rhythm game featuring fully 3D characters and combat and high-energy music
- A hard hitting soundtrack featuring licensed tracks from a diverse lineup of artists from well known bands such as Pendulum and Marilyn Manson, to indie pioneers Celldweller and Blue Stahli, to hidden talents like electronic music producer Voicians and Taiwanese rapper Shen Yi.
- Beautiful art style with animated cut scenes and an immersive story
- KickBeat offers players several innovative ways to interact with music!
- KickBeat features a music analyzer that allows players to create new tracks from their own music libraries.
- Online multiplayer! Battle against other players in toe-to-toe fighting action. Collect orbs to power up and unleash powerful attacks against your opponent!
- Beat-matching mechanics with a Zen Studios original take on an acrobatic style of martial arts, turning every song into a raucous battle.