Sorry, no KickBeat review yet.
Kick! Punch! Dance! It’s all in the mind! Zen Studios may be best known for its exhaustive roster of pinball tables, but the studio has been quietly perfecting its mastery of dance over the past few years. KickBeat, which was originally announced as a PlayStation Vita exclusive over a year ago, has been in production for some time now,...
More savings than you can shake a Move controller at
As the sun sets on one PlayStation Network promotion, the moon is rising on another. Just a week after the conclusion of the PlayStation Play initiative, the platform holder has announced PS Vita Summer Select – a month long celebration of delicious indie gaming goodness. Best of all, it means...
Shake, rattle, and roll
It’s been a while since we heard, well, anything about Zen Studios’ music-meets-martial-arts PlayStation Vita rhythm action game, KickBeat – and that’s because the company’s been busy beavering away on a PlayStation 3 port. The title will now deploy on both of Sony’s flagship systems on 3rd September in North...
KickBeat is an experimental rhythm game featuring fully 3D characters and combat and high-energy music
- A hard hitting soundtrack featuring licensed tracks from a diverse lineup of artists from well known bands such as Pendulum and Marilyn Manson, to indie pioneers Celldweller and Blue Stahli, to hidden talents like electronic music producer Voicians and Taiwanese rapper Shen Yi.
- Beautiful art style with animated cut scenes and an immersive story
- KickBeat offers players several innovative ways to interact with music!
- KickBeat features a music analyzer that allows players to create new tracks from their own music libraries.
- Online multiplayer! Battle against other players in toe-to-toe fighting action. Collect orbs to power up and unleash powerful attacks against your opponent!
- Beat-matching mechanics with a Zen Studios original take on an acrobatic style of martial arts, turning every song into a raucous battle.