- Number of Players
- 1 (Single Player)
- Release Date
- 21st Mar 2023
- 21st Mar 2023
- PSVR Support
- PlayStation VR2 (Required)
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- Official Site
The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners - Tourist Edition is a 15-to-20-hour post-apocalyptic survival experience developed by Skydance Interactive. Playing as The Tourist, you find yourselves in a flooded New Orleans, among several conflicting factions all fighting over access to The Reserve, a haven full resources for surviving an...
An insane upgrade
We know that PSVR2 is significantly more powerful than Meta Quest 2, and it should be: the headset is not only utilising cutting-edge tech, but it’s also powered by Sony’s new-gen PS5 console, which is obviously far more advanced than Meta’s built-in mobile chipset. Despite all that, however, the irritatingly named The...
Critically acclaimed virtual reality survival game The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners is coming to PSVR2 – but if you claimed the game all the way back in November 2021 as part of PS Plus, then you’ll need to pay for the upgrade. While there was
And the original is getting ported to Sony's new headset
The sequel to Skydance Interactive’s critically acclaimed virtual reality survival smash hit The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners - Chapter 2: Retribution [We hate that name – Ed], will scavenge for resources from 21st March, 2023 on PSVR2. And in surprise news, it’ll be available as...
Face all the horrors that the living and the dead can offer in this new VR adventure in The Walking Dead universe. Travel through the ruins of walker infested New Orleans as you fight, sneak, scavenge, and survive each day unraveling a city wide mystery within the iconic quarters. Encounter desperate factions and lone survivors who could be friend or foe. Whether you help others or take what you want by force, every choice you make has consequences. What kind of survivor will you be for the people of NOLA?
- Explore New Orleans in a free roam survival horror adventure.
- Scavenge for anything that you can weapons, food, tools, and clues.
- Be wary of the living and the dead: spatial audio will draw attention to any loud noise, bullets or otherwise.
- Craft makeshift gear out of scrapped material blades, guns, medicine, and more.
- Survive your way: Use stealth or fight head on. Scavenge or complete jobs for others.
- Test your morals: make difficult choices for yourself and others.