- Also Known As
- Season: A Letter to the Future
- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 31st Jan 2023
- 31st Jan 2023
- Indie, Single Player, Exploration
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- Official Site
- Also Available On
Mini Review Season: A Letter to the Future (PS5) - Fascinating Exploration Amid a Cataclysm
Season: A Letter to the Future is really interesting. You play as someone leaving their cosy mountain village, tasked with recording the history of a nearby valley before the changing of the season. A new season doesn't mean what it does in the real world, though. It's a major, seemingly cataclysmic event, capable of wiping the memories of...
About The Game
In SEASON: A letter to the future, you play as a young woman from a secluded village exploring the world by bike for the first time, collecting memories before a cataclysm washes everything away. SEASON is a quest to discover a new world; one unknown yet familiar. Document, photograph, and record life as you find it, while you still can.
- A bicycle road trip: Wind your way through stunning landscapes on your bicycle and take in each moment. Your journey will take 6 to 12 hours, depending on how much you linger. You should linger. It’s a game about lingering.
- A compelling narrative: Discover a new world; one unknown yet familiar. Contemplate and make difficult choices that could affect how the story ends. Select and capture the most important moments from the current season to preserve them for future generations.
- Document, photograph, and record: Collect memories, make recordings, and piece together the secrets of the world of SEASON in a highly customizable journal.
- Emotionally complex characters: Meet a diverse cast of characters, each of whom has two precious things to share with you: the stories of their lives and a moment together at the end of the season.
- Immersive Soundtrack: Listen to the gorgeous score as you travel through the world; music is embedded in the landscapes, and evolves and drifts as you do.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...