- Number of Players
- Single Player (64 Player Online)
- Arcade, Sports
- Release Date
- 28th Oct 2021, $59.99
- 28th Oct 2021, £59.99
PlayStation Plus Extra (Subscription)
- 18th Apr 2023
- Riders Republic
- Online, Multiplayer, Open World, Extreme Sports, Snowboarding, Cycling, Skiing
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- 4K, HDR, 60fps
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- PS4, Xbox Series X|S
Review Riders Republic (PS5) - Try-Hard Extreme Sports Sandbox Is a Technical Feat
How do you do, fellow kids?
Ubisoft’s approach to open world game design has worn thinner than a snowboarder’s baggy pants, but the French publisher keeps returning to it because it works. Riders Republic does little to hide the fact that it’s effectively The Crew 2 in an extreme sports skin, and that’s not necessarily a bad thing. This...
About The Game
Jump into the Riders Republic massive multiplayer playground! Grab your skis, snowboard, bike, or wingsuit and explore an open world sports paradise where the rules are yours to make—or break.
- Join over 20 players simultaneously in a massive multiplayer playground
- Compete in all-out mass races—collide, grind, and fight your way to the finish
- Customize your character to show off your style to your friends and competition
- Draw the attention of sponsors by participating in prestigious events
- Bike, ski, snowboard, or wingsuit in a variety of modes, from tricks challenges to fast-paced races
- Go wild on the heights of iconic US national parks like Yosemite, Zion, and Bryce Canyon
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...