- Number of Players
- Single Player (6 Player Online)
- Release Date
- 22nd Feb 2023, $24.99
- 22nd Feb 2023, £19.99
- PSVR Support
- PlayStation VR2 (Required)
- Online, Multiplayer, Indie, Rhythm, Vikings
- Controller Support
- PSVR2 Sense Controllers
- Feature Support
- Official Site
Mini Review Ragnarock (PSVR2) - Viking Rhythm Game Has Just Enough Fun to Fill a Stave Church
Ragnarock is PSVR2’s other launch title about drumming — alongside Drums Rock — though it approaches things differently. Developer WanadevStudio has crafted a rhythm game about Viking boating crews racing each other. The more notes you hit, the farther your rowing team travels as you compete against bots, or more excitingly,...
About The Game
Lead your viking ship to victory in this VR rhythm game! Pound your drums to the sound of epic music, from celtic rock to viking power metal, and set sail against your rivals in multiplayer mode. Will you outrace them all and carve your name on top of the leaderboard?
Are you ready to rock? Ragnarock is a solo/multiplayer VR rhythm game in which you play a viking captain competing in a longship race. With your two hammers, crush the incoming runes in sync with epic viking music.
Ragnarock is easy to play, hard to master. Only the most experienced players will be able to collect all the gold medals, beat the high scores and sign their name on the leaderboard!
- VIKING MUSIC: Unleash the drummer in you and play to the epic rock and metal tracks of Alestorm, Gloryhammer, Saltatio Mortis, Wind Rose and many more!
- MULTIPLAYER MODE (up to 6 players): Beat them all to finish in first place! In solo, you can also race against ghost ships to add some competition.
- MYTHOLOGICAL ENVIRONMENTS: Travel through stylized environments inspired by norse mythology.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...