- Number of Players
- Other, Party
- Release Date
- 12th Nov 2020
- 19th Nov 2020
- Cooking, Food, Multiplayer, Online, Co-op, Indie
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- Cross-Play, HDR, 4K, 60FPS
- Official Site
- Also Available On
Fill your plates
Republished on Wednesday 1st September 2021: We're bringing this review back from the archives following the announcement of September's PlayStation Plus lineup. The original text follows. Overcooked: All You Can Eat is like enjoying your favourite meal while wearing newly prescribed glasses. Sure, you've had this plenty of times...
About The Game
Overcooked!, Overcooked! 2 and all additional content are blended together and remastered in this delicious definitive edition! Enjoy hundreds of levels of cooperative cooking chaos across increasingly perilous and obscure kitchens.
- Overcooked! Goes Online: For the first time ever, online multiplayer has been fully integrated into Overcooked! Revisit your favourite kitchens from the first game in stunning 4K and ONLINE!
- A Visual Feast! Both games have been taken to the next level with stunning, enhanced 4K visuals - this is the best that the Overcooked! series has ever looked.
- Tasty New Content! New levels, new chefs and new mayhem - all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat.
- Multiple Modes! Players can enjoy campaign, survival and practice modes, and new to All You Can Eat - assist mode! Assist mode offers a number of options to allow for a less frantic game including slower recipe timeout, increased round timers and the option to skip levels.
- Accessible For All! Overcooked! All You Can Eat contains a features to allow as many players as possible to join in the food frenzy! Scalable UI, dyslexia friendly text and colour blindness options are all available.
Journey back to the Onion Kingdom for a feast of epic proportions in Overcooked! All You Can Eat.