- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Adventure, First Person, Platformer
- Release Date
- 13th Dec 2022
- 13th Dec 2022
- Indie, Single Player, First-Person, Fantasy, Guns
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- 60fps, 4K, 120fps
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- PS4, Switch eShop
Mini Review Neon White (PS5) - First-Person Platformer Is Super Slick
Stairway to heaven
Neon White is an unusual hybrid that works so well in practice, but looks bananas written down. It's a first-person platformer in which guns are also traversal abilities, and it becomes an engaging visual novel in the downtime. The resulting game is slick, stylish, and modern, with its real strength being the compulsion to beat...
About The Game
Neon White is a lightning fast first-person action game about exterminating demons in Heaven. You are White, an assassin handpicked from Hell to compete with other demon slayers for a chance to live permanently in Heaven. The other assassins seem familiar, though… did you know them in a past life?
- You play as Neon White, an assassin plucked from Hell to compete with other demon slayers for a shot at redemption.
- Collect “Soul Cards” to attack your foes or discard them to use unique movement abilities.
- Compete for the best times by cleverly combining cards to discover massive shortcuts.
- Uncover Heaven’s mysteries by getting to know the other assassins… did you know them in a past life?
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...