- Number of Players
- 1 (Single Player)
- Release Date
- 2nd Dec 2021, $39.99
- 2nd Dec 2021, £34.99
PlayStation Plus Extra (Subscription)
- 18th Apr 2023
- Also Available On
- Feature Support
- Official Site
Sorry, no Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom review yet.
Sorry, no Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom screenshots yet.
Free upgrade for owners of PS4 version
In late 2018, developer FDG Entertainment brought us a spiritual successor to the Wonder Boy series with Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom. It's a highly regarded 2D platformer with a wonderful cartoonish style. Now, it's set to brighten up next-gen consoles too. The studio has announced an enhanced version of...
A legendary series returns with a grand new adventure!
Enjoy a colorful action-adventure game made alongside Ryuichi Nishizawa, creator of the original Wonder Boy in Monster World series.
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom borrows the best from the classic series to deliver a fresh, modern adventure with fun gameplay, memorable music and gorgeous hand drawn animations.
Can Jin save Monster World Kingdom? Help our young hero defeat challenging enemies, discover hidden locations, upgrade powerful equipment, and more!
- Six awesome forms with unique combat and platforming abilities to make your adventure exciting from start to finish.
- Over 15 hours of epic adventure: explore the new Monster World in a vast interconnected environment.
- Soundtrack from iconic Japanese composers: Yuzo Koshiro, Motoi Sakuraba, Michiru Yamane, Keiki Kobayashi and Takeshi Yanagawa.
- Feel the action like never before with our enhanced vibration and speaker support for DualSense™ wireless controllers!
- Enjoy your adventure in native 4K resolution and ultra smooth 120 FPS