- Number of Players
- Action, Arcade, Shooter
- Release Date
- 5th Jun 2021
- 5th Jun 2021
- Indie, Co-Op, Animals, Guns
- Controller Support
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- Switch eShop, Xbox Series X|S
Mini Review Mighty Goose (PS5) - Bombastic 2D Shooter Is Really Good Fun, Despite Frustrations
Honk if you're brawny
Mighty Goose is a chaotic side-scrolling shooter in which you play as a cybernetically enhanced goose. This particularly aggressive bird is an intergalactic bounty hunter, and the game's loose plot takes you to a number of sci-fi locales as Goose brings justice to the baddies. It's all suitably dumb right from the word go, and...
About The Game
Assume the role of Mighty Goose and bring the fight to the Void King. This galaxy conquering monarch commands a vast army of minions and mechanised monsters. Dealing with these baddies means traveling to distant worlds and facing all kinds of dangers. But not to worry, this is no problem for the legendary Mighty Goose!
Mighty Goose is a fast paced run & gun shooter starring a bounty hunter Goose. Use epic weapons and devastating warmachines to battle against screen filling bosses and hordes of enemies! Apart from that solid arcade formula, the game has a ton of crazy weapons, companions, upgrades and secrets for you to discover.
- Fast-paced run-and-gun experience with tight controls.
- Battle against screen filling bosses that will test your skill, timing, and dodging
- Customize your playing style using a combination of upgrade chips, secondary weapons and assist characters.
- Pilot devastating war-machine vehicles to decimate large groups of enemies.
- Beautifully crafted vibrant pixel art worlds, vehicles and characters.
- An amazing soundtrack featuring crunchy synth-rock and funky jazz-fusion melodies. Composed by Dominic Ninmark (Moonrider, Blazing Chrome, Gravity Circuit).
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...