- Number of Players
- 1 (Single Player)
- Release Date
- 22nd Feb 2023
- 22nd Feb 2023
- Also Available On
- PSVR Support
- PlayStation VR2 (Required)
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- Official Site
Job Simulator’s enduring popularity is no coincidence: it is, after all, the quintessential virtual reality game. Spread across four impressively interactive occupations, you’ll turn your comically exaggerated hands to all kinds of amusing tasks, like cooking the books as an office worker and dealing with a robbery as a convenience...
All work and no pay
As short-lived girl group The Saturdays once warbled, put your boots on baby and get to work. Some reviewers like to start their reviews by recycling the words of Charles Dickens; here at Push Square we prefer to borrow from the surprisingly short range of Ms. Mollie King. It's the kind of irreverence that we like to think Job...
In a world where robots have replaced all human jobs, step into the 'Job Simulator' to learn what it was like 'to job'.
Players can relive the glory days of work by simulating the ins and outs of being a gourmet chef, an office worker, a convenience store clerk, and more.
Key Jobbing Features:
- Throw a stapler at your boss! Experience jobbing in fully immersive visuals rendered in 4K at 90fps.
- Learn to 'job' in four not-so historically accurate representations of work life before society was automated by robots!
- Use your hands to stack, manipulate, throw, and smash physics objects in an inexplicably satisfying way!
- Aggressively chug coffee and eat questionable food from the trash!
- Able to juggle tomatoes in real life? Do it in VR! Unable to juggle? There's no cleanup required in VR!
- Work the never-ending night shift with the new Infinite Overtime mode!