- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 22nd Feb 2023
- 22nd Feb 2023
- PSVR Support
- PlayStation VR2 (Required)
- Job Simulator
- Single Player, Comedy, Free PSVR2 Upgrade
- Controller Support
- PSVR2 Sense Controllers
- Feature Support
- Official Site
- Also Available On
Mini Review Job Simulator (PSVR2) - A Port Worthy of a Promotion
Job Simulator’s enduring popularity is no coincidence: it is, after all, the quintessential virtual reality game. Spread across four impressively interactive occupations, you’ll turn your comically exaggerated hands to all kinds of amusing tasks, like cooking the books as an office worker and dealing with a robbery as a convenience...
About The Game
In a world where robots have replaced all human jobs, step into the 'Job Simulator' to learn what it was like 'to job'.
Players can relive the glory days of work by simulating the ins and outs of being a gourmet chef, an office worker, a convenience store clerk, and more.
Key Jobbing Features:
- Throw a stapler at your boss! Experience jobbing in fully immersive visuals rendered in 4K at 90fps.
- Learn to 'job' in four not-so historically accurate representations of work life before society was automated by robots!
- Use your hands to stack, manipulate, throw, and smash physics objects in an inexplicably satisfying way!
- Aggressively chug coffee and eat questionable food from the trash!
- Able to juggle tomatoes in real life? Do it in VR! Unable to juggle? There's no cleanup required in VR!
- Work the never-ending night shift with the new Infinite Overtime mode!
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...