- Also Known As
- Gods & Monsters
- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Adventure, RPG
- Release Date
- 3rd Dec 2020
- 3rd Dec 2020
- Immortals Fenyx Rising
- Action, RPG, Open World, Fantasy, Mythology
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- 4K, 60FPS, HDR
- Official Site
- Addons / DLC
- Immortals Fenyx Rising: Myths of the Eastern Realm (PS5)
- Also Available On
- PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Switch
Gods & Monsters aplenty
Immortals Fenyx Rising is what happens when Assassin's Creed Odyssey meets The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. There are some ideas the latest IP from Ubisoft can claim as its own, but it's impossible to deny the comparisons between it and the two open-world juggernauts. As such, it feels like the French publisher has...
Journey to the East
Immortals Fenyx Rising's second DLC takes the form of an entirely separate adventure titled Myths of the Eastern Realm. Based around Chinese mythology, this expansion features a new playable hero, a new map, and a new story. However, things have barely changed on a mechanical level, making for a very familiar journey. Main...
About The Game
Immortals Fenyx Rising brings grand mythological adventure to life.
- Play as Fenyx, a new, winged demigod, on a quest to save the Greek gods. The fate of the world is at stake – you are the gods’ last hope.
- Wield the powers of the gods, like Achilles' sword and Daidalos' wings, to battle powerful enemies and solve ancient puzzles.
- Fight iconic mythological beasts like Cyclops and Medusa in dynamic combat in the air and on the ground.
- Use your skills and diverse weapons, including self-guided arrows, telekinesis, and more, for devastating damage.
- Discover a stylized open world across seven unique regions, each inspired by the gods.