- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 22nd Feb 2023
- 22nd Feb 2023
- PSVR Support
- PlayStation VR2 (Required)
- Single Player, Gardening, Farming, Animals
- Controller Support
- PSVR2 Sense Controllers
- Feature Support
Mini Review Garden of the Sea (PSVR2) - Cutesy Farming Adventure That Exudes Tranquillity
Animal Crossing VR
Garden of the Sea is a relaxing farming adventure from Neat Corporation, the developer behind Budget Cuts VR. Set on a series of islands in the middle of the ocean, you're tasked with returning a dilapidated farm back to its former glory. You are eased into the game by the village creatures offering simple fetch quests in the form...
About The Game
Garden of the Sea invites you to play, craft and explore at your own pace. Let go of the demands of everyday life and be embraced by a world of creativity and wonder.
If you are looking for progression and adventure, you will find it. If you are looking for respite and meditative relaxation, stay where you are and let the world gently take its course.
- Craft your garden with interactive tools designed from the ground-up for virtual reality.
- Create raised plant beds, fences, trellises and decor for a variety of veggies and flowers.
- Nurture and care for local creatures by figuring out their favorite foods.
- Go fishing for new friends to hang out in your pond.
- Build and upgrade your house. Decorate and design it to feel like home.
- Cook new dishes with the veggies you have grown yourself!
- Stay up all night.
- Go exploring with your boat!
- Complete quests to unlock new adventures, creatures, and more!
- Encourage your animal friends to make babies (totally safe for work!)
- Find the best spot to meditate for a moment.
- Save your favorite moments with the in-game camera.
... and a whole lot more!
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...