- Also Known As
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
- Number of Players
- Single Player (60 Player Online)
- Party, Platformer
- Release Date
- 21st Jun 2022
- 21st Jun 2022
- Free-to-Play, Online, Multiplayer, Family
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- PS4, Switch eShop, Xbox Series X|S
Mini Review Fall Guys (PS5) - Free-to-Play and Still a Blast Despite MTX Meddling
Fall Guys exploded onto the scene in 2020, immediately rocketing to stardom thanks to its lovable jellybean characters, simple premise, and addictive structure. While enthusiasm for the 60-player party platformer has cooled, it's remained popular the last couple of years and Mediatonic has supported it well with multiple seasons full of...
About The Game
You’re invited to dive and dodge your way to victory in the pantheon of clumsy. Rookie or pro? Solo or partied up? Fall Guys delivers ever-evolving, high-concentrated hilarity and fun. The only thing more important than winning is looking as ridiculous as possible while doing it. Grab the silliest costume you can and fall in line—the show's about to start!
- Competitive & Cooperative: Tumble between competitive free-for-alls and cooperative challenges—or take on the Blunderdome with up to 3 friends!
- Play with Friends: Fall Guys supports cross-play, cross-platform parties and cross-progression via your Epic Games Account.
- Ever-Evolving Content: Play stays fresh with Limited Time Events and new game modes. Each Season brings with it new costumes, collabs, obstacles and ways to play.
- Gloriously Customizable: Choose from a multitude of Colors, Patterns, Costumes and Nameplates. Relish wins with voguish Celebrations and share your flair with Emotes!
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...