- Number of Players
- 1 (Single Player) (32 Player Online)
- Release Date
- 3rd Nov 2023, $49.99
- 3rd Nov 2023, £44.99
- Also Available On
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- Official Site
Get a Loeb of this
When EA acquired Codemasters a couple of years ago, the UK-based racing specialist came with a couple of extra perks. It already held the licences to produce official games for Formula One, which it had been doing successfully for a good while, as well as World Rally Championship, which had yet to bear fruit. The latter always...
More performance improvements
It was only last week that Codemasters released a major patch for EA Sports WRC, but another one has just arrived. The latest game update is available to download and install now, coming in at about 1.1GB on PS5. It looks like the main focus continues to be on improving the game's overall performance, combating...
Here are all the patch notes
Less than a week after release, EA Sports WRC is getting its first major patch in a bid to fix a number of issues. Arriving today, 8th November 2023, the 1.4GB update will bring the game to version 1.3, and it's setting its sights on technical hiccups and a laundry list of minor bugs and errors. As mentioned, the main...
It's rally close now
Rally fans are in for an exciting week, as EA Sports WRC launches on PS5. Arriving on 3rd November, or 31st October if you've pre-ordered, the game comes from Codemasters, building on its previous hardcore rally titles and folding in the official World Rally Championship licence. To celebrate the launch, EA has released a new...
Very long easy list
EA Sports WRC is just around the hairpin, arriving on PS5 on 3rd November, 2023. Codemasters' rally racing title appears to be very promising from what's been shown up to now, and we're excited to get going in a couple of weeks. Until then, EA is drip-feeding information about the game, with the latest details offering a look at...
Drive to survive
Rally is an insane motorsport, with powerful cars hurtling down loose surface roads and narrow pathways, often lined with trees, buildings, and fate-tempting spectators. Rally games these days capture that energy very well, and EA Sports WRC looks to be no exception, judging by this new gameplay video. In it, we see a trio of cars...
A rally good match
Codemasters knows rally. It's been making rally racing games since 1998, with the original Colin McRae Rally on PS1 being a hugely formative title for the studio. The series evolved into the DiRT games, which itself branched into two — numbered sequels with a more arcade-like nature, and DiRT Rally, a more serious, simulation...
EA Sports and Codemasters have released another video on the upcoming EA Sports WRC, the developer's first officially licensed rally racer. This time, there's a focus on all the game's modes and features, and it's honestly looking very robust. First off is the career mode, where you can start your rally journey from any of the three...
EA Sports WRC is just around the hairpin bend on PS5, so it's high time we saw some proper gameplay footage. Well, in this new video, we get to see some in-game action, with a mix of raw gameplay, replay angles, and more besides. Our first impression? It's looking very promising indeed. Codemasters is combining its rally expertise with...
Pre-order for three days of early access, VIP Passes
EA Sports has confimed the "first truly next-generation rally game" EA Sports WRC will launch for PS5 on 3rd November 2023. Packing 18 official FIA World Rally Championship locations, 10 current WRC, WRC2, and Junior WRC vehicles, and another 68 classic race cars, lots of new features from the...
Build the car of your dreams in our biggest rally game ever, EA SPORTS™ WRC, the all-new official videogame of the FIA World Rally Championship, the first developed by the award-winning team behind the DiRT Rally series.
- MAKE YOUR OWN - Design and drive your dream rally car with the debut of Builder mode
- REWRITE HEADLINES - Race and overcome recent events alongside real-world highlights and nostalgic throwbacks in Moments mode
- DYNAMIC HANDLING SYSTEM - Codemasters’ renowned multi-surface handling model is improved for WRC. Tailor it to match your skill level and put it to the test on surface degradation
- IMMERSIVE - Revel in euphoric moments as you battle the elements across dirt, snow and asphalt in the pursuit of the perfect run
- AUTHENTICITY: Built on the foundations of over 25 years of rally-game heritage, drive the WRC, WRC2, and Junior WRC cars, with drivers, teams, and liveries from the 2023 season. Challenge yourself behind the wheel of the epic WRC cars and 70 historic vehicles.
- AROUND THE WORLD - From Monte Carlo and Portugal to Kenya and Japan, battle 17 current and former WRC locations with over 200 stages at launch
- THE COMPLETE EXPERIENCE - Career, Championship, Time Trial, Cross-platform Multiplayer, Regularity Rally, a detailed livery editor, and more