- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Adventure
- Release Date
- 23rd Nov 2021
- 23rd Nov 2021
- Fantasy, Crows, Single Player, Indie
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- 60FPS, 4K
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- PS4, Switch eShop, Xbox Series X|S
Mini Review Death's Door (PS5) - Indie Darling Is a Tightly Designed Joy
Death's Door released to rampant critical acclaim on other platforms earlier in the year, and it's easy to see why. This is a lovingly crafted isometric action-adventure, stacked with engaging exploration, tense action, and a wonderful atmosphere. It draws obvious inspiration from The Legend of Zelda as you journey across an interconnected...
About The Game
Reaping souls of the dead and punching a clock might get monotonous but it's honest work for a Crow. The job gets lively when your assigned soul is stolen and you must track down a desperate thief to a realm untouched by death - where creatures grow far past their expiry and overflow with greed and power.
- Talon Sharp Combat: Utilize melee weapons, arrows and magic to overcome a fantastic array of beasts and demigods. Mistakes are punished and victory is rewarded. Gain an edge by customizing your character stats and mastering the abilities and upgrades you obtain.
- A Beautifully Bleak World: Venture beyond the Doors and explore a land full of twisted inhabitants and countless secrets, bringing hope to the weird and wonderful characters you’ll meet along the way.
- A Dark Mystery to Unravel: Track down and defeat colossal tyrants with stories and motivations of their own. Experience a somber yet darkly comedic tale, uncovering the truths behind the flow of souls, the role of the Crows and the origin of the Doors.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...